Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

Got mine last night with cny discount. Surprisingly, nike didnt pull out the tech(s) this time. They still have the tensile air.
DSC_2975.JPG

These niche air maxes always make me go crazy...either they release in the US first and don't have extended sizes (14,15)...while the Euro release DOES have larger sizes. Or they release overseas first, don't have extended sizes, and you have to wait for a US release.

I've learned the hard way waiting around for USA releases. If something comes out that I like I just buy it. I've seen some models release in Europe with an expected release in the US and it gets delayed and/or never releases. Nike is weird like that. I've learned that Europe loves runners and the US sells more Jordans. Probably explains why Europe gets some of the more obscure releases first like this one. So my advice is just buy them while you can. What you pay for shipping is probably the same as what you would pay in taxes if they released in the US anyway.

I've learned the hard way waiting around for USA releases. If something comes out that I like I just buy it. I've seen some models release in Europe with an expected release in the US and it gets delayed and/or never releases. Nike is weird like that. I've learned that Europe loves runners and the US sells more Jordans. Probably explains why Europe gets some of the more obscure releases first like this one. So my advice is just buy them while you can. What you pay for shipping is probably the same as what you would pay in taxes if they released in the US anyway.

That’s a fact! I very rarely go to KITH and when I saw these I didn’t hesitate. Normally I’d wait for a footlocker release to use and get VIP points, but these look like they’re getting an Air Max 98 (Gundam) type of release.

Back
Top Bottom