Nike Air Max2 Light 2019 retro.

D1fnGGsVYAIzOBZ.jpg large.jpg

those are dope af

better than the yellow/blues imo

you know I rock with you but I gotta disagree lol

While there are plenty of black/grey-based shoes out there (the current AM180 comes to mind as something similar to the ones pictured above), there aren't a ton of good Air Max models using white/yellow. the use of bold, bright colors really highlights the uppers and throwing in a third accent color for the swoosh makes the overall look pop.

those are dope af

better than the yellow/blues imo

You know I rock w/ you but I gotta disagree lol.

While there are plenty of black/grey-based shoes out there (the current AM180 comes to mind as something similar to the ones pictured above), there aren't a ton of good Air Max models using white/yellow. the use of bold, bright colors really highlights the uppers and throwing in a third accent color for the swoosh makes the overall look pop.

johngotty johngotty

I feel that.

personally just not a big fan of mainly yellow based shoes outside of Michigan & Iowa dunks.

never cared for those AM0’s for the same reasoning

frankwh1te frankwh1te I was initially on the fence about those AM0s but they ended up growing on me b/c of the relationship to the original sketches. But I often appreciate a good yellow, kelly green, or purple shoe. when the color-blocking is done just right, it can look dope.

I still don't have any 1s, but the Yung 96 surprised me with how comfy they were, given how little tech/cushion is in them.

These are very comfy too, but I think a big part of it is the insole.

still super salty i missed them when oneness had them for $78.

if teals dont get that low again, i’ll just shift focus to reds. i’ll pay $100+ for those.

Just picked up my pair of teals. I'm impressed. Great looking shoe.

Comfort/cushioning slightly stiffer than f.e. Spans/Skylons but still very good. They fit TTS.
Purples and reds will be copped as well.

Just picked up my pair of teals. I'm impressed. Great looking shoe.

Comfort/cushioning slightly stiffer than f.e. Spans/Skylons but still very good. They fit TTS.
Purples and reds will be copped as well.

You got any pics? Especially ones on foot. I can’t seem to find any.

Back
Top Bottom