Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

I’m guessing we get a member release of the Peg 39 in the US next week based on the description for day 3 of celebration next week.
DB8AFAD1-8398-4D57-AA78-6D4B220D0E69.png

I’m guessing we get a member release of the Peg 39 in the US next week based on the description for day 3 of celebration next week.
DB8AFAD1-8398-4D57-AA78-6D4B220D0E69.png
I think that’s referencing the lifestyle-centric Waffle models, not referring to the waffle-shape outsole of Pegasus.

That’s not to say the shoe won’t release next week, I just don’t think that particular copy is connected to the Pegasus launch.

Not sure if this is the place for the Infinity React impressions, but I got impatient with waiting for them to drop on NDC and picked them up off Nordstrom's website. My new Boston Terrier pup definitely approves, lol.

There are some small differences though. First, the heel clip and arch area are toned down a bit-the plastic bit doesn't go as far into the midfoot as the first couple versions. To me this is for the better. The arch is also not as crazy as the first 2 versions. I remember before I broke in the first couple pairs, it would feel like a golf ball was resting under my arch standing in these. There's still an elevated "support" profile in the arch but it is not as severe and this will make the break in easier I think. The new upper is definitely an upgrade, incredibly comfortable knit and the tongue of the shoe feels very sturdy, for all you maniacs who yank on the tongue of your shoes.

Last but not least, I think Nike has tinkered slightly with the formulation of React here. It could be my imagination but it felt slightly softer and bouncier than it has in the past.

Attachments

• IMG_8826.jpg
    IMG_8826.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 1,133
Not sure if this is the place for the Infinity React impressions, but I got impatient with waiting for them to drop on NDC and picked them up off Nordstrom's website. My new Boston Terrier pup definitely approves, lol.

There are some small differences though. First, the heel clip and arch area are toned down a bit-the plastic bit doesn't go as far into the midfoot as the first couple versions. To me this is for the better. The arch is also not as crazy as the first 2 versions. I remember before I broke in the first couple pairs, it would feel like a golf ball was resting under my arch standing in these. There's still an elevated "support" profile in the arch but it is not as severe and this will make the break in easier I think. The new upper is definitely an upgrade, incredibly comfortable knit and the tongue of the shoe feels very sturdy, for all you maniacs who yank on the tongue of your shoes.

Last but not least, I think Nike has tinkered slightly with the formulation of React here. It could be my imagination but it felt slightly softer and bouncier than it has in the past.
Thanks for the review. I’ve seen a few reviews that indicate the upper is mor sock like compared to last year’s more structured Flyknit upper. Do you think this is accurate?

Also, it’s good to see you think the React is more soft and bouncy. I’m looking for a new trainer for spring and summer running and may pick up these and the Peg 39.

Thanks for the review. I’ve seen a few reviews that indicate the upper is mor sock like compared to last year’s more structured Flyknit upper. Do you think this is accurate?

Also, it’s good to see you think the React is more soft and bouncy. I’m looking for a new trainer for spring and summer running and may pick up these and the Peg 39.

Yes, it's definitely more like a sock than it has been in the past. It's like a thicker Epic React upper, but still decently breathable. The React composition isn't a radical change, and still leans towards the medium type of firmness but I detected slightly more impact absorption today. I'd say the React in the Epic React is still the softest implementation I've felt.

was about to do a google search and saw that hibbet has a countdown for a kids pair of the peg 39s and release date of june 30th so guess we'll have to wait about another month and half to get them stateside

was hoping it would've dropped already so that i couldve run through them before all the other brands start dropping their stuff later this summer

Will be interesting to see if they grip any better than previous models 😅
to be fair, the peg trail has served as a road to trail hybrid, so it's the one nike trail model that isn't designed to have outstanding traction. but totally agree - the wildhorse 8 and kiger 9 are due for complete revamps and hoping they address that issue.

Back
Top Bottom