Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

FR_V92HaUAAXlML.jpeg

FR_V7p_acAAQ0W9.jpeg
FR_V_AkaUAElXyS.jpeg
FR_WAWHaAAAxfEx.jpeg

Give me an all black upper, with a black or dark grey swoosh and I’m buying it for sure. Those look like fantastic all purpose shoes like a Pegasus.

I'm glad they finally made that peg turbo sole one piece. On both my 1's and 2's ive gotten flat tired either by myself/dog/wife/rando and takes so little for the 2 piece sole to begin to separate

I'm glad they finally made that peg turbo sole one piece. On both my 1's and 2's ive gotten flat tired either by myself/dog/wife/rando and takes so little for the 2 piece sole to begin to separate

They're not one piece, in fact my Alphafly Nature has a piece separating on the heel due to the material they are using in the core for the Turbo.

I think if they continued to have the outsole “fangs” like the 2 and 3s, they’d be SO MUCH BETTER! I do like how the midsole topline on the medial side is an extension of the “Trail” logo.

Made a rare trip to a Nike factory store this weekend hoping maybe I’d find something at a nice price. I seem to strike out more often than not — but I found a pair of Pegasus 36s priced at just $35… for my wife. No such luck over in the mens shelves, but I guess it’s good to know great deals can still be found on occasion.

I loved my 36s so I’m a little jealous!

Last edited:
By making those look more bland than the black launch colorway, they somehow look better. very allbirds-y:ohwell:

some peg 39 up as coming soon on nike
i think most stores were planning end of this month but guess it might end up being a bit earlier

I can’t say I love the first run of colors, would love something simple with bright accents — something like the Streakfly…

The gray, silver, and white ones are okay, might have to wait for some “team” colors to get a white/black or see if they do any brighter colors later. Seems like summer and race season would have been good to lead off with more pop though.

Back
Top Bottom