Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Curious to see what the Shield versions look and feel like — as someone who has to run in the rain what seems like three quarters of the year, they’re a mainstay for me. I much prefer the 37 Shield to the 38 equivalent — the former still feels like wearing a running shoe while the latter often feels like lacing up a hiking boot or something.

doubt it's the wildhorse - it was always the burliest of the nike trail models and meant for long distance - originally it was the UTMB shoe for david laney, tim tollefson, and zach miller - so saying this model is fast AF is the antithesis.

it might be a brand new model meant to replace the wildhorse? typically the wildhorse and kiger release at the same time, so the fact that there's no news of a WH8 could be an indication. also, this is the first time i've heard the phrase "nike trail racing," so it would suggest a super light and nimble model.

doubt it's the wildhorse - it was always the burliest of the nike trail models and meant for long distance - originally it was the UTMB shoe for david laney, tim tollefson, and zach miller - so saying this model is fast AF is the antithesis.

it might be a brand new model meant to replace the wildhorse? typically the wildhorse and kiger release at the same time, so the fact that there's no news of a WH8 could be an indication. also, this is the first time i've heard the phrase "nike trail racing," so it would suggest a super light and nimble model.
Good point! That’s true, Could be the production model of the shoes Tyler green and drew holmen wore during ws100 last year, the white zoomx ones

Excited for Nike trail this year tho!

I see the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39 is designated as "extra wide" in the Nike app. Is this normal for the standard Pegasus model or is this something different?

I see the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 39 is designated as "extra wide" in the Nike app. Is this normal for the standard Pegasus model or is this something different?

they usually come in norman with and also the wide/extra wide options as well

btw peg 39 NBY is live now and think if you opted for that, they’ll prob be finished and shipped by the time the GRs drop at the end of this month

1.jpg

Last edited:
out of all of the colors dropping for the Peg 39 the women have the best one with that white irish whisper color

Multiples of these if they release.

via IG
IMG_0420.JPG

Man I don't really need another trail shoe but the zegama looks nice. The carrier foam creasing like crazy I hope means it's not too crazy rigid so the zoomx can really expand and give that softness. Anyone know what the carrier foam is? SR02? That diagram posted before didn't say.

Man I don't really need another trail shoe but the zegama looks nice. The carrier foam creasing like crazy I hope means it's not too crazy rigid so the zoomx can really expand and give that softness. Anyone know what the carrier foam is? SR02? That diagram posted before didn't say.
I'm guessing something firmer than SR02, which is pretty soft.

Are the vomero 17’s dropping in the near future? Seeing the 16’s starting to be marked down.
Solereview has been listing an August release date for a long time, but I've seen zero pics of it (it should be a complete redesign), so that makes me think it's not going to happen this summer

Solereview has been listing an August release date for a long time, but I've seen zero pics of it (it should be a complete redesign), so that makes me think it's not going to happen this summer

I’ve really enjoyed running in the 16, so I’m cautiously optimistic about the next model.

Hopefully not as boring looking as Pegs, but the Vom 16 didn’t get much in the way of color either. 🤷‍♂️

I’ve really enjoyed running in the 16, so I’m cautiously optimistic about the next model.

Hopefully not as boring looking as Pegs, but the Vom 16 didn’t get much in the way of color either. 🤷‍♂️
I've liked the 16 too, though I admit I use them less and less since I got the Craft Pro Endur and now, the GlideRide 3. But sometimes a conventional feeling shoe that's not too tall, not heavily cushioned, not plated, etc. is refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom