Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

So I am new to the forum, just saw this by searching for reviews on the 35s. I ordered 2 pairs and payed only 140 for both with free shipping. They are $78 each and if you buy 2 pairs you get 10% off. Anyone else buy them yet?

Welcome to the forums! Hate to start you off on a wrong note, but you gotta try and cancel them! The pairs you bought [if it's the ones you pictured] are NOT real! There are fake Pegasus 35s out there, and it hasn't officially come out yet!

Welcome to the forums! Hate to start you off on a wrong note, but you gotta try and cancel them! The pairs you bought [if it's the ones you pictured] are NOT real! There are fake Pegasus 35s out there, and it hasn't officially come out yet!
I ordered them from the nike website, are you sure? I ddint think they were out since roadrunner says they come out the 17th.

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed they were fake. In the case of too good to be true, this would be it. Sorry, but those Pegasus aren’t legit. Get your money back as quickly as possible.

I ordered them from the nike website, are you sure? I ddint think they were out since roadrunner says they come out the 17th.

Unfortunately, we're 100% sure. Nikefactorystore.us is not a legit site. Gotta be careful about those fake sites. The sites that ARE authentic and will carry the Pegasus 35s are Nike, Fleet Feet Sports, Road Runner Sports, Running Warehouse, ****'s Sporting Goods, Foot Locker, Eastbay, Finish Line, and some of the local running boutiques around your area. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

wow @ that link

beware of clicking it
peg35 fakes.png

Man I feel stupid, have to wait for the transaction to post then I can dispute it. Anyone think it's worth waiting for the 35s to come out? I have the 33s and they are totally beat up.

They are ojt at some Dicks if you are will to jusy drive there.

Some info from the LetsRun forum, looks like Elite 10s are cancelled:

run_run_run_run wrote:

beansbeansbeans wrote:

Apparently the turbo version is the black peg with the white stripe down the top of the foot which I thought all along was the sample for the Pegasus 35. They look super updated and seem like the upper is more snug fitting/comfortable than past models, in reference to the turbo.

Peg Turbo is what I'd consider the replacement to the Lunar Trainer. Great training shoe and good for tempo days, not something I'd do fast intervals in. I'd even dare to say it's a good marathon shoe if your body can't handle wearing flats that long.
Pegasus Turbo might be a replacement for Zoom Elite 9 because ZE 10 was canceled.

Pegasus 35 comes out around the Pre Classic at the end of May.

Also, Upstate NY Fleet Feet supposedly has the Peg35 available now too.

Hi guys, i’m a little new to the Pegasus thread. How are these shoes for casual wear? How will the 35 be for casual wear?
Thanks!

comfort-wise, it's great, i can walk in them all day long

look-wise, that's subjective and i'd probably opt for something sleeker for casual wear

:frown:

The Elite series was a good one too... Along with the FKRs, I believe they’re the only two with Zoom in the forefoot only.

Hi guys, i’m a little new to the Pegasus thread. How are these shoes for casual wear? How will the 35 be for casual wear?
Thanks!

I had a chance to try it on. You're gonna like it a lot for casual wear. The aesthetics is very debatable, but if you're into running and running shoes, they'll look great. It's a full-length Zoom Air and it's carried in a Cushlon midsole, a rarity of a midsole nowadays that I personally feel is so underrated.

Recently got a chance to see this sheet in person. Side note to add is that "ZoomX" is on the sole of the turbo.

Attachments

• IMG_20180509_222055.jpg
    IMG_20180509_222055.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 73
:frown:

The Elite series was a good one too... Along with the FKRs, I believe they’re the only two with Zoom in the forefoot only.

For me, the Elite 9 was easily one of the best shoes I've run in. I got one of the first pairs from RW when they came out a year ago January, and I'm currently on pair #10 (I run 2700 miles a year). I've been slowly stocking up - my fiancée is a runner as well and even she thinks I'm a little nuts. There are now five pairs in waiting.

I'll be interested to see how the Peg Turbo is. I tend to like a firmer midsole, and I don't mind ZoomX, but I've found the Vaporfly 4% to be a very noisy shoe (not just for me, but for everyone I've encountered that's wearing it). I wish they would use the same design of the bottom of the midsole that they used on the Zoom Fly - it would eliminate the suction noise and the other general loudness of the shoe all the way through foot strike.

There was a test and run event for the Peg35 at Jackrabbit NYC location this morning. I booked a spot but had to cancel it.

Been eager for the release of these, as well as the Turbo's.

Guys, just wanted to give you a heads-up ( M Mark Dively , this will be beneficial for you as well)!

It seems like the Zoom Pegasus 35s are releasing on May 17th! Hibbett's had the countdown clock for that date already, but I thought it was just them releasing it early. Turns out it's 5/17 across the board.

Back
Top Bottom