Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

This line may just be Nike’s perfect shoe. Price, comfort, versatility, looks, it really is the perfect package. As more gimmicks come and go these have just added to what works. Vapor max is complete trash, vapor fly is way overpriced and it’s durabiliry is a joke, zoom fly is ONLY good for running and is a pain for all day use. These are the goat
I've always felt this way about Vomero, probably because I have flat feet and Vomero's have always run a touch wider in the mid-foot than Pegasus...

Anyone get achilles pain from the pegasus 33s? **** has been killing me, trying to figure out what is causing it.

Anyone get achilles pain from the pegasus 33s? **** has been killing me, trying to figure out what is causing it.

I actually used the Peg 33 to help get over Achilles pain. I do most of my mileage in the Elite 9 (and at the time, the Boston 5) and despite being the same drop as the E9, the Peg felt better around my Achilles.

My advice is to slowly stretch your calves and work your way up to three sets of 80 ankle drops three times a day. That was the only thing that helped me to get over my issues.

Only thing I ever got was a little of the material unthreaded and was rubbing up on my achillies and that irritated it with a blister here and there. Pain on my actual tendon however I’ve never experienced with these shoes

Abel Kirui press for London... what's on his feet there? Those Pegasus Turbos or just plain 35's?? Or something else?

kirui_pix.jpg

He's got them on in Eliud's IG post as well:

upload_2018-4-20_16-32-52.png

Abel Kirui press for London... what's on his feet there? Those Pegasus Turbos or just plain 35's?? Or something else?

kirui_pix.jpg

He's got them on in Eliud's IG post as well:

upload_2018-4-20_16-32-52.png

I saw those pics as well and was wondering the same thing. I think they could be the next Vomero.

are the next vomeros going to have that enlongated fin to the back midsole like the peg35s?

30593004_457919404667992_2483767728872095744_n.jpg

30601918_1681946825228934_2198864788438646784_n.jpg

30830481_165783940804839_4407590817493942272_n.jpg

Skipped the 34s and my 33s are on their last legs, my body is ready for those 35s

Went to my local ****'s yesterday to grab a pair of Odyssey Reacts in 10.5 as I had to return the 10's I ordered on NDC. Saw the Peg on the wall unexpectedly, and grabbed them.

The 35's are solid so far. I ran a bit too far on Saturday, so have been unable to get out for a serious run in them, but have been breaking them in walking around. The heel fits a little weird. Almost like the insole is thicker than originally intended, so the heel cup doesn't arch with my achilles in the right spot for a perfect lockdown. Not a problem I have with any other Nike running shoes. It may just take a few days to break in. Will report on any progress.

So the final version will have the strip :/

Anyhow, I saw the Charcoal Grey/Red Peg35s at my local DSG for $120. I didn’t try them on though...

You guys don't know how much I get excited seeing this thread get bumped with a new post, 'cause I've been waiting to see something surface about the upcoming Pegasus 35 & Turbos. Need more angles so I can see that stripe!!
So I am new to the forum, just saw this by searching for reviews on the 35s. I ordered 2 pairs and payed only 140 for both with free shipping. They are $78 each and if you buy 2 pairs you get 10% off. Anyone else buy them yet?

Back
Top Bottom