Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

20180513_211031.jpg

Best look yet at the next Vomero with react.

Guys, just wanted to give you a heads-up (@Mark Dively, this will be beneficial for you as well)!

It seems like the Zoom Pegasus 35s are releasing on May 17th! Hibbett's had the countdown clock for that date already, but I thought it was just them releasing it early. Turns out it's 5/17 across the board.

I think you’ll see that they are already available in run speciality stores. I saw the crimson and grey pairs the other day. They look nice in person.

Guys, just wanted to give you a heads-up (@Mark Dively, this will be beneficial for you as well)!

It seems like the Zoom Pegasus 35s are releasing on May 17th! Hibbett's had the countdown clock for that date already, but I thought it was just them releasing it early. Turns out it's 5/17 across the board.

I think you’ll see that they are already available in run speciality stores. I saw the crimson and grey pairs the other day. They look nice in person.

Noticed RW has a few pairs listed stating "available for order May 17th"

Is there anyone in here who was able to obtain these beforehand and have a few miles racked up on them? Your initial thoughts?

I want to give these a try but I'm afraid they may end up like the Peg34's, which i sent back due to how flat they felt. Loved my 33's

Any word on release dates for the Peg Turbo?

I wonder if we’ll see a Vomero with ZoomX as well. If they can put it on the Pegasus, there’s no reason why it shouldn’t eventually be on the Vomero.

Nah, probably not. The Vomeros are tuned to be the softer and more cushioned ride, and I think React should do it just right. If it's ZoomX on a Vomero, it might as well be the Pegasus Turbo... at least that's just what I think.

Damn, June 1? Okay, really hoping these come out May 17th anyway... Can't wait any longer!

the zoom air sound interesting, it mimics the cf plate ont eh VF so that means the air bag curves up and down?

The full-length articulated Nike Zoom airbag was inspired by the Nike Zoom Vaporfly 4%. Designers combined the two airbags used in the previous Pegasus into one that mimics the shape of the 4%’s curved carbon-fiber plate. The new shape offers responsive cushioning that improves transition and flexibility.

nike-zoom-vaporfly-4-percent-03.jpg

the zoom air sound interesting, it mimics the cf plate ont eh VF so that means the air bag curves up and down?

nike-zoom-vaporfly-4-percent-03.jpg

I was curious about that, too, but when I tried it on, I didn't feel that curved feeling... maybe I was too quick to try it on and not give it a bit of time. Perhaps the Zoom Air unit is slightly tilted? I wanna see Nike break it down for us, haha.

maybe it's like the KD11 but then they add more fowm by the toe so it curves up?

DdKuhL2U0AIkbI1.jpg

maybe it's like the KD11 but then they add more fowm by the toe so it curves up?

DdKuhL2U0AIkbI1.jpg

Ooh, maybe... I'll tell you what though... I bet the Vomero 14s React + Zoom Air heel + Zoom Air forefoot will feel better than the KD11's React + full Zoom Air.

but is the vomero going to keep that weird lava-rock-formation/coral-inspired midsole though? :lol:

KD11 looks nice though, the midsole reminds me of lunarepic and first gen lunar flyknit but with a transparent cover

DdK7QBVVQAAvzu2.jpg

dragicon dragicon you’re right. I tried to confirm with Nike CS and they’re ducking the question of release date. Talking about check the SNKRS app, which makes no damn sense to me why info on the Pegasus would be on SNKRS.

Fact #10
The 2018 Peg takes inspiration from the Zoom Vaporfly 4%, and for the first time offers a full-length articulated Zoom Airbag. (To prove an Airbag could be curved similarly to the way the 4%’s carbon-fiber plate was, the designer heated an Airbag in his microwave then wrapped it around a beer mug).

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-air-zoom-pegasus-history

Back
Top Bottom