Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Saw scattered sizes in the Turbos at the outlet but for retail. There was a 20% off on all footwear though...

EF1DDB01-80BC-4B3D-B023-C522A85A432F.jpeg
Saw one at Livermore outlet no discount though

I'm waiting to use my $50 MVP Pass on a pair on top of a 20-30% promo in September just like I did with the VaporFly's. :nthat:

Wanted to follow up on the strengthening (slash rebab, I guess?) process. I popped back in my P90X3 videos and did the recovery week's workout and also did some foam rolling. The biggest hitting ones I've felt today is INDEED (and unsurprisingly) my right Achilles/lower calf and the right IT band. Haven't felt that amount of pain in a very long time. Also felt a good amount in the lower inner thighs on both sides, too. I've also picked up some of those "TheraBands" resistance bands for working on lateral and hip strengthening, too. I'm curious though. Ankle drops were pretty tough for me to do, but would single-legged calf raises be a suitable alternative?

Wanted to follow up on the strengthening (slash rebab, I guess?) process. I popped back in my P90X3 videos and did the recovery week's workout and also did some foam rolling. The biggest hitting ones I've felt today is INDEED (and unsurprisingly) my right Achilles/lower calf and the right IT band. Haven't felt that amount of pain in a very long time. Also felt a good amount in the lower inner thighs on both sides, too. I've also picked up some of those "TheraBands" resistance bands for working on lateral and hip strengthening, too. I'm curious though. Ankle drops were pretty tough for me to do, but would single-legged calf raises be a suitable alternative?
FWIW, I recently had problems with my achilles, soleus, and lateral gastroc and the Hoka ora recovery slides helped reduce my pain and discomfort.

I was looking for the topic about the Nike Zoom Streak's. But is there any news about the Nike Zoom Streak 7?

I think the purpose of the ankle drops is to put tension on the Achilles on the "down" (using your other hopefully-good leg to lift you back up). The tension of the downward drop is what "straightens" the fibers in the Achilles. If you strain the Achilles by putting pressure on it in an upward motion, you're not getting the required benefit. Having done them for the better part of 10 days when my Achilles was injured, I know they're *really* boring to do in such large sets, but trust me...it does pay off. My fiancée uses resistance bands every day and she swears by them. I don't use them, I'm more of a foam roller masochist.

FWIW, I recently had problems with my achilles, soleus, and lateral gastroc and the Hoka ora recovery slides helped reduce my pain and discomfort.

Oh that is awesome! I will look into those... it's interesting that my Nike React Element 87s with the Zoom Air insole I have in them became my recovery shoe after basketball/running, so having recovery slippers is a much-needed item. Thank you!

I think the purpose of the ankle drops is to put tension on the Achilles on the "down" (using your other hopefully-good leg to lift you back up). The tension of the downward drop is what "straightens" the fibers in the Achilles. If you strain the Achilles by putting pressure on it in an upward motion, you're not getting the required benefit. Having done them for the better part of 10 days when my Achilles was injured, I know they're *really* boring to do in such large sets, but trust me...it does pay off. My fiancée uses resistance bands every day and she swears by them. I don't use them, I'm more of a foam roller masochist.

Damn, I did NOT know that's how I was supposed to do those... Luckily I only did it once and felt it was too much. Thank you for that extremely useful tip!

Peg turbo shoulda been called something else lol didn’t make me feel turbo at all but the cushion is the best I’ve ever felt, def better than boost, you want to talk about plush these are on another level....

Back
Top Bottom