Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

i am ready for turbo2's but i hope they don't take design line as the other zoom runners where they keep 2-3 years or designs looks a bout the same before moving on to a new look

Saw this volt colorway for women’s up on the Nike app. Wish men’s would get something like this too but prob gonna wait out to see why the turbo2 have in stored
81F4A9FE-0533-4AE6-A268-129254A096D9.png

i am ready for turbo2's but i hope they don't take design line as the other zoom runners where they keep 2-3 years or designs looks a bout the same before moving on to a new look

You’re going to be disappointed then. :lol:

i mean its cool but theres already lots of option with that, pegasus has always been that cushioned shoe and seems like an unnecessary update but we'll see

For $120 (and more if you live outside of the US), there really should be a certain plushness. It doesn't have to be on Saucony's level, but if I'm going to spend that much, I want the shoe to be very comfy. If I wanted a stripped-down speedster, I'd be buying one of those.

For $120 (and more if you live outside of the US), there really should be a certain plushness. It doesn't have to be on Saucony's level, but if I'm going to spend that much, I want the shoe to be very comfy. If I wanted a stripped-down speedster, I'd be buying one of those.
You can try the Odyssey React. It's the same price but the React is bouncy and soft compared to the Pegasus 35. Especially for casual wear. I'm still on the fence whether I like it for running. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I don't.

I think his point is that he isn't a fan of Nike (seemingly; we won't know until the final product hits shelves) trying to make the Pegasus something it traditionally hasn't been.

I haven’t tried Vomero in years but the newest is looking intriguing to me.
I picked up thr Vomero 14 a couple of weeks ago. I never had the older Vomeros. Its definitely bouncier than the Pegs. Its more like a Peg than an Epic React, but you can notice the React cushioning compared to the Peg. I like them. The padding on the ankle takes some getting used to but overall its great.

I haven’t tried Vomero in years but the newest is looking intriguing to me.

I agree. I felt prior versions were too soft and heavy for my preference. After reading some good reviews, I gave the 14 a try and they now have a nice spot in my rotation. They have a nice bounce and you can feel the combination of the React and Zoom Air in the forefoot.

They are versatile and can handle a variety of paces but for faster stuff I go with a different shoe like the Zoom Fly or Streak 6.

But off topic, but anybody in here know how the vomero 5 retros fit? Unsure if I should go TTS or .5 up on them

Really dig the retro runners Nike is putting out and hoping we can get more with the Pegasus (for casual wear)

I have the grey pair and they definitely run true

Back
Top Bottom