Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

Nike Pegasus 37

Nike Pegasus 37

The tool encasing is much like its counterpart, the EXP-X14. Like the EXP, the Pegasus 37 is said to feature the React foam in its cushioning setup. Twitter user Sneak Leaks — known for posting on running shoe prototypes — shared that the Pegasus 37 will use the React foam.

Late in January, user swooshweartester wrote on LetsRun that they had worn and tested the Pegasus 37 sometime in 2019.

nike pegasus 37 - leak sheet

The user wrote that the shoe was exactly what the photos in the online threads showed — “beefed up” and with react midsole. They went on to write that the shoe felt like they were wearing a Vomero.

Nike Pegasus 37

The Pegasus 37 is rumored to have carbon plates.

It is said that the Pegasus 37 will have carbon plate and zoom units, which could make it a simpler version of the Alphafly.

The leaks state that new Pegasus is expected to be released in June for Nike+ and others. With the React foam, Nike can look forward to drawing more runners to the Pegasus.

Peg 37: React foam + one large Forefoot Air Zoom bag in the midsole. Similar traction pattern to Alphafly forefoot, NO plate, comes April/May.

Nike Pegasus 37

Nike Pegasus 37

The tool encasing is much like its counterpart, the EXP-X14. Like the EXP, the Pegasus 37 is said to feature the React foam in its cushioning setup. Twitter user Sneak Leaks — known for posting on running shoe prototypes — shared that the Pegasus 37 will use the React foam.

Late in January, user swooshweartester wrote on LetsRun that they had worn and tested the Pegasus 37 sometime in 2019.

nike pegasus 37 - leak sheet

The user wrote that the shoe was exactly what the photos in the online threads showed — “beefed up” and with react midsole. They went on to write that the shoe felt like they were wearing a Vomero.

Nike Pegasus 37

The Pegasus 37 is rumored to have carbon plates.

It is said that the Pegasus 37 will have carbon plate and zoom units, which could make it a simpler version of the Alphafly.

The leaks state that new Pegasus is expected to be released in June for Nike+ and others. With the React foam, Nike can look forward to drawing more runners to the Pegasus.

this IS Pegasus Turbo NEXT%, or Zoom Tempo NEXT%.

Pegasus 37 will have react and forefoot Zoom?
React is debatable, i am comfy with cushlon. But forefoot zoom? I dont think it works for me, i am okay with 30 and 32, but not 34. While 35 is okay for me. I am expecting it should come with zoom in the heel. Forefoot zoom is elite.

but, lets see when it come in coming months.

took the WH6 for a spin the other day and was pretty pleased. first thing that's noticeable is the bounciness from the react midsole - that was the one thing missing from the wildhorse since its inception. the downside to this is the increase in weight, but i actually think it's mitigated because it actually feels lighter.

outsole is fine for normal and dry surfaces (i live in socal), but after just one run, i actually think it's a step down from the tooling of the 3/4/5. traction is iffy scrambling on wet rock - not that one encounters that often on a run, but i did and found myself navigating gingerly thru those sections. with the 3/4/5, i had the utmost confidence in grip and didn't fear a thing. we'll see if i still feel the same way after accumulating a lot more miles.

the new heel collar is helpful as a gaiter - comfortable and does its job well. sizing is similar to the 3/4/5 - i wore an 11 previously and similarly no issues this time around.

Attachments

• IMG_1283.JPG
    IMG_1283.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_1183.JPG
    IMG_1183.JPG
    359.3 KB · Views: 449
good sale on some zoom shoes, from pegs to turbos, vomeros to kigers... ~50% off

Pegasus were alwasy popular when i was a kid. Had the 32 and liked them. Prefer saucony for running though

Looks like they've adjusted the sole from the earlier sample pics of the Peg 37's - think these match the versions worn at the 'Nike 2020' event last month so probably the one which will get released. Strangely no 'react' branding mentioned anywhere, not sure what that means though...

20200319231218.jpg
20200319231254.jpg
20200319231257.jpg
20200319231259.jpg
20200319231304.jpg
20200319231309.jpg
20200319231313.jpg
20200319231315.jpg

Last edited:
I liked how the previous Peg37 outsole had an outline of the new forefoot Zoom bag. I also like the Swoosh that extended to the midsole more than the ones pictured on the previous page.

Back
Top Bottom