Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

That alone would create so many jobs. All that footage. Nba tv doesn’t do vintage games like that no more. I get that fix from YouTube these days.

May triple up. The quality and comfort on these ‘20 renditions are enter than the ‘09 retro.
I don’t know you, but I have a feeling we would get along :lol:.. and it has nothing to do with sneakers
Tims and knee pads always save the day..... and it’s rare that some retros these days are more comfy, than past releases

Costco run.
I did a lace swap. Little thicker and longer than the stock but will loosen it up some more.
IMG_20210127_132335.jpg

:emoji_rolling_eyes:
I don’t know you, but I have a feeling we would get along :lol:.. and it has nothing to do with sneakers
Tims and knee pads always save the day..... and it’s rare that some retros these days are more comfy, than past releases

I agree bro. :rofl: homie be killin me when he hits the chick with the sunset flip.

and it’s funny because when I tell these kids that the air max 95, air more uptempo were actually performance driven and plush etc they think I’m crazy. Lol

I’m glad they bringing these comfort level back to these Retros.
A865313C-C2D4-4D03-93DE-E17BF531DD9F.jpeg

Just copped a pair of black royals for 205 shipped. Pissed I paid resale but o well lol needed these

Back
Top Bottom