Nike Air Penny 3 2020 retro

Ahh man, that IG post is not a good sign. I remember the 1 cent logo on the side of the heel is suppose to be this silver piece that has a kinda holographic shine to it depending on how the light hits it.

I had the white/blue pair that came out in '09, bought them at a heavily discounted price a year after release. And those were one of the last pair of sneakers i bought during my first run of buying sneakers and then i went on a hiatus for a few years.

I ended up selling and giving away damn near all the sneakers i had bought, but i did not part ways with those penny 3s. I decided to bring them out on a hot summer afternoon to play pickup ball outdoors. That was a terrible idea, since i had not wore them in years. The glue had dried up so the outsole started separating from the midsole and my shoes started talking in the middle of the first game. :smh:

Wasn't a fan of the 3's. Guess I'll wait for OG color penny 1's and 2's.
Still baffling of Nike not releasing the OG white penny 1's.

Good on those.

Just give me the white/royal and all black ogs.

if Nike was good at retro + colorways they would do an all white for these. Exact to the og white and royal, except white foam.

would be 🔥

Nike Air Penny 3 “Eggplant”
Color: Eggplant/White-Black-White
Style Code: CT2809-500
Release Date: October 22, 2020
Price: $155
1600966957327.png

1600966932561.png

1600966973892.png

1600966985240.png

I can only mess with OG colors and also only the Penny 1&2. Never cared for the 3s, 4s or foams. Glad others can cop if they like em though

Hope they do a Retro plus colorway with a black upper and white foam. Always thought a colorway like that would look great on these.

Should've used a lighter/brighter shade of eggplant.
They might as well have made white/black.

I know these Penny 3s will most likely hit deep discount but Nike did not have to drop Anthracite Foams followed by Penny 3s in back to back weeks.

Back
Top Bottom