Nike Air Structure Triax 91 Infrared - Appreciation Thread

Anyone have these structures in 11.5 or aquatones in 12.5? I’ll buy them at your “oneness” cost plus shipping to me. Saw these on sale, got into fight with wife over money, then they sold out before I could order. So mad. This is my favorite shoe of all time. I’m not trying to resell, I’ll post a pic of me wearing them. I literally wore the bottom off my old pair last year, glued them back on, and wore off again.

^might not grab em for the lowest price, but def shouldnt need to pay resell or even retail.

Few years down the road, these are gonna go for a grip…

The Neo Teal CW is the one that caught my eye when I first saw illistic illistic 's review sometime last year. I probably missed that window of getting them for retail or even on sale. No stores in my area had them in a 10.5-11.5. Went ahead and grabbed these today.
20220117_185354.jpg

It's the violet CW, not sure why it looks blue in the picture.

The Neo Teal CW is the one that caught my eye when I first saw illistic illistic 's review sometime last year. I probably missed that window of getting them for retail or even on sale. No stores in my area had them in a 10.5-11.5. Went ahead and grabbed these today.
20220117_185354.jpg

You can get the OG teals for well under retail

20220117_185354.jpg

There’s a full size run of the neo teals for retail at extra butter online

UPDATE: they're now 30% off and full size run is still available.

Last edited:
Point me in that direction please. BennyIll22 BennyIll22
People bought most of them from retail shops once they hit 80 or whatever. They were sitting for a long time.

They're all over Ebay, Goat etc for under. 10.5-11.5 are all 90$ even New w/ box on Goat. If you go add some to watchlist on Ebay you'll probably get offers from sellers looking to unload for what they can at this point. Either way, they won't cost much.

it depends. my size on stockx and goat is still basically retail once you factor in taxes, fees, and shipping.
Every size up to 11.5 is 90 or lower on Goat. For me that's 111$. That's not even taking into account making offers. There's definitely people who would be glad to off these.

I doubled on the neo teals., might triple for the right price. Still need to pull the trigger on the white/grey/purple pair that sold out.

Left pair $29 in kids, right pair is $69 in mens at foot locker. Think they have a couple other kids pairs for $29.

Go to the website, select a size and a barcode shows up at the bottom. Go to the store and have them scan the barcode and order and it’s free shipping.

The kids pair is a cheap leather, it’s not that felt like the mens unfortunately.

83F9232F-70B2-4C1F-BD3F-7E8E027F38EE.jpeg

Left pair $29 in kids, right pair is $69 in mens at foot locker. Think they have a couple other kids pairs for $29.

Go to the website, select a size and a barcode shows up at the bottom. Go to the store and have them scan the barcode and order and it’s free shipping.

The kids pair is a cheap leather, it’s not that felt like the mens unfortunately.

83F9232F-70B2-4C1F-BD3F-7E8E027F38EE.jpeg
FOOTLOCKER usa ?

Back
Top Bottom