Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by Trav T

Hahahaha... I'm still right.
nah...nike's quality is FAAAR better then what JB has been cookin up.
Look man, I'm not paying $160 for any shoe.
The last expensive shoe I bought was the Playoff VIII's, and $140 plus tax is my limit.
I'll only buy Nike Retros for under $100. Air Flight 89, ATC II, etc.

JB is lost right now. They have no idea what to do but release fusions every month
indifferent.gif
. Nike on the other hand aint playing when it comes to retros. They knowwhat we want.

nike are like mobster this year
smoking all their competition
roll.gif

me im a JB fan
but it seems that nike buried it 6 feet under

as for the air bubble
nike seems to b making them alot smaller
just look at the griffeys

looks so nice, i've always thought they seem to look really high. can't wait to get them.

I really thought I was gonna be saving this year but nike is juss killin it. Imma have to wait for the price to go down moneys tight right now haha

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but I know the sneaker nerds are gonna hate them just because of maybe a small detail and say they'll pass
laugh.gif
there's some sneaker nerds already present asking about the sole. lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Maybe I'm just seeing things but, on the OG's didn't the bubble extend a lil' more than this? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks gang!!!
yea they did just a bit, i have an og pair beat to hell in my closet.. this air is alot more skinny, but still looks clean for some reason.. makesthem look a bit more modern
pimp.gif

too steep of a price for a non-performance shoe.

why have such a high price point for old shoes which have already gone through r&d, marketing, etc...?

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Maybe I'm just seeing things but, on the OG's didn't the bubble extend a lil' more than this? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks gang!!!
yea they did just a bit, i have an og pair beat to hell in my closet.. this air is alot more skinny, but still looks clean for some reason.. makes them look a bit more modern
pimp.gif

I gotta agree with you there. Eventhough I owned the originals twice and love the size of the air bag, these are still looking good plus the shoe is tilted sowe aren't seeing the actual size of it...

Something definitely looks off about the shape and the midsole. I'll wait to say anything until more pictures release.

Back
Top Bottom