Nike Air Total Max Uptempo Retro - Black/Volt - First Look (Actual Pic)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

actually i think we should keep this nike killin it thing to ourselves.. let the children think that jordans are still on top
pimp.gif
First off, Nike has been killing JB since forever. It's just that Jordan's are just...well, you guys know.

Secondly, don't be so sure that JB is COMPLETELY dropping the ball this year. I really think they've got some things in store for us thisyear
smokin.gif
. But seriously, if I was to never be able to wear Jays againI'd be cool. But no Nike, I'll willingly commit that.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

too steep of a price for a non-performance shoe.

why have such a high price point for old shoes which have already gone through r&d, marketing, etc...?
what are you talking about? you can play basketball in these just like you could back in 1998

and that second question could be applied to all the Jordan retros, matta fact all shoes period.

I had these in high school and my school would not wear them unless I covered up the metallic bulb on the heel. So i used electric tape but, when I went totake it off the paint came off. My parents went up to the school and demanded reimbursement for $160 is what i paid and it so long to get the money that I wasable to use the money to buy the bred Jordan 12's. I was also able to take these back to champs and get the blk/ white jordan 12's with change in mypocket. That was not a bad 6 months.

Didnt want to read the last couple of pages but when do these release!? NIKE RETRO 09 RULES

I just can't get down with these. Never liked them, they just give off that generic old school Nike look, LOL! You get my point?

man i love this shoe. its so comfortable and gave me good bounce on the court. i guess ill be coughing up the cash for these.

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Nike is killin JB in '09

Co-sign. From what I have seen so far, Nike is not playing this year. Only if JB would follow that script
ohwell.gif
JB is getting smoked this year. no contest

What the he.... are you talking about slim? The slam dunk package with the og II and white cement III and then the raging bulls dmp II package and then there-emergence of the true blue III's and then the VI's to drop. This man is off of his meds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

What the he.... are you talking about slim? The slam dunk package with the og II and white cement III and then the raging bulls dmp II package and then the re-emergence of the true blue III's and then the VI's to drop. This man is off of his meds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif
The quality will still be terrible.

Founds some pics of the white/navy ones on ebay. I guess he is selling a sample size 9. These are not my pics, but did not want to post the live auction.

Leather does not look right for a 160 dollar shoe. Other than that, I like them.

Im buying i don't care about air bubbles this or that i had these before and i waited so long ill buy again.

Back
Top Bottom