Nike Air Trainer 1 mid?

Anyone have any info about upcoming Air Trainer 1 mid releases in 2011?  I know there has been like 3 Euro releases recently and would love to see more come out in the US
nike_2011_spring_air_trainer_1_01.jpg

air-trainer-1-bw-dark-shadow-f5-560x400.jpg

Anyone have any info about upcoming Air Trainer 1 mid releases in 2011?  I know there has been like 3 Euro releases recently and would love to see more come out in the US
nike_2011_spring_air_trainer_1_01.jpg

air-trainer-1-bw-dark-shadow-f5-560x400.jpg

Don't forget this one:
http://lerayonfrais.fr/product.php?id_product=255
255-941-category.jpg

Likely all are euro exclusives and will stay as such. Rarely have we seen a euro exclusive turn into a worldwide release.

Price wise, it's a bit funny. With a euro to USD conversion plus shipping fees, plus fees for the friend to help you out, and it's likely around $210 USD or more.. If these released in the states right now, MSRP would be right at $90. With no one buying right away, they would drop in price on ebay to $50-70 range. The only difference... Limited supply and circulation is creating a massive price hike. I won't stand for that. But it does make sense for Nike to go through route

Don't forget this one:
http://lerayonfrais.fr/product.php?id_product=255
255-941-category.jpg

Likely all are euro exclusives and will stay as such. Rarely have we seen a euro exclusive turn into a worldwide release.

Price wise, it's a bit funny. With a euro to USD conversion plus shipping fees, plus fees for the friend to help you out, and it's likely around $210 USD or more.. If these released in the states right now, MSRP would be right at $90. With no one buying right away, they would drop in price on ebay to $50-70 range. The only difference... Limited supply and circulation is creating a massive price hike. I won't stand for that. But it does make sense for Nike to go through route

So weird that they're apparently dropping now in EU, while they have been at the FL over here (Holland) for months already. I even copped the whites for 50 EU on sale a few weeks ago.
Leather on the whites is actually nice and pretty soft, don't sleep!

So weird that they're apparently dropping now in EU, while they have been at the FL over here (Holland) for months already. I even copped the whites for 50 EU on sale a few weeks ago.
Leather on the whites is actually nice and pretty soft, don't sleep!

Back
Top Bottom