Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Would you guys say Vio's fit like USA's or the Medicine Balls for anyone who happens to have two of these. My MB's dont have the pinky toe pain like my USA pair.

Considering getting these Vio's if I can get em low enough but not if theyre going to hurt.

well I emailed union about the free shipping and they ain't respond... I guess I have to pay that 20 shipping smh...I don't mind but don't fake advertise free shipping on the website then...

I'm having a similar issue. I saw $15 shipping on the viotechs even though its free over $100. So I opted for free in store pick up since it's not too far from me. But I just got an email that it is being shipped to my house? Very weird.

Just broke my own rule, I paid resale. ****in tax and shipping hurt me. ****

**** y'all posting dope pics, made me want them even more.

nothing wrong with paying resale for a shoe you really want... i rather do that then miss out completely based off pride... as long as you didnt pay too much over retail and im assuming the resale on these aint too bad

nothing wrong with paying resale for a shoe you really want... i rather do that then miss out completely based off pride... as long as you didnt pay too much over retail and im assuming the resale on these aint too bad
Frfr
U older n don’t got time to play games wasting time on sneakers. Just spend a lil bread onem.
chalk it up as being older n washed.
I been on that boat for a min. I even preorder kix (I don’t get them until 2-3 wks after release but I dig the time not wasted)
the grief u save urself is well worth the price. Ur also saving time traveling n dealing with lines n other bs.

After tax and shipping, $175 on eBay. My size getting harder and harder to find so **** it. Feel like they’ll all be $220-$240 in my size in a month or two.
Thats pretty reasonable did you go 11.5 or 12

Edit. Ima guess 11.5. Think I see the ones you bought

^ i dont pay resale all the time...majority of the time im retail or bust guy... but if its a shoe i really want and the resale aint to bad ill pay the resale... my rule is $100 over retail is my max and if its over then im passing completely... and majority of the time whether i pay resale or pass completely more often than not over time the resale price skyrockets... this is why i dont mind it but only sometimes... i remember getting the travis scott 4's but not in my size... i had to pay my local consignment store $100 to size swap which i thought was ridiculous at the time but i did it anyway... now the price for size 9 of that shoe is way more than the 100 on top of the retail i dropped for that shoe...

Leebaron coming through
DB972689-D051-4DA5-A881-4A5FE1B69108.jpeg

Viotechs soon I hope

Quick first impressions.
White leather as solid as the 2014 med balls, so I'm happy there. The blue is a bit thin, has a matte finish, and feels and acts more like nylon canvas. I'm iffy on that. Maybe the thinness will help with pinky toe issues.

Sizing is absolute trash. 12s are my bare minimum usually so I knew what I was getting into. They fit longer than my sz 13s but narrower than a typical 12. It's a 11.5 width with a 13.5 length. I'll need some no show socks and just break them in asap.

Solid B. Not worth retail or above. A fairly solid material base If you can get past the sizing.

Here's a 2014 med balls sz 13s base vs s the 2020 midnight Navy sz 12. I don't remember 12s and 13s being that far off before.

483F8FF2-A5AC-4922-B612-541BF6B3A307.jpeg

These Midnight's do run narrow.

Next I'll rummage through my closet and find a 2000 era sz 12 at3 to do a true size comparison.

Size 13 med ball, size 13 navy. No pinky issues on either. I’m good. :nthat:

After tax and shipping, $175 on eBay. My size getting harder and harder to find so **** it. Feel like they’ll all be $220-$240 in my size in a month or two.
$25 over retail? :lol: U stubborn afff
u came off.
that’s a stress free weekend during the drop.
Glad u cawped.

My pair from St Alfred came in.
:pimp:
4DC4146D-6F99-4B4F-B4DE-997103B4E25D.jpeg
3C43E199-F36E-42A4-B21C-AE585DA82034.jpeg

The OG way more plush for ankle padding.
the OG was a 10.5 and new release is a 11. Glad I sized up cuz my pinky felt it already. My sz 10.5 had previous owner n he might of stretched out the toe box for me .... #paws
Just finally glad to have them 🙏🏽

$25 over retail? :lol: U stubborn afff
u came off.
that’s a stress free weekend during the drop.
Glad u cawped.

My pair from St Alfred came in.
:pimp:
4DC4146D-6F99-4B4F-B4DE-997103B4E25D.jpeg
3C43E199-F36E-42A4-B21C-AE585DA82034.jpeg

The OG way more plush for ankle padding.
the OG was a 10.5 and new release is a 11. Glad I sized up cuz my pinky felt it already. My sz 10.5 had previous owner n he might of stretched out the toe box for me .... #paws
Just finally glad to have them 🙏🏽

Told y’all I don’t even like paying retail for shoes and I don’t like giving someone my money. I got so many shoes again, I got stacks of boxes blocking other stacks.

Decided I'm going to wait for a restock that will likely never come. Hopefully I catch it in time if there is. Almost copped a sz 11 last night but I didn't want to pay taxes and I'm trying to avoid a situation like the post above me.

I almost wanted to double up after seeing them in person, but after a full day's wear, my pinky toe said no. Not painful, but not unnoticeable either.

I bit the bullet and went aftermarket as well...Completely missed the wide drop because of some medical stuff that came out of nowhere...

Anyway prices aren’t super crazy on these at this point so I figures why not...Now just waiting on GOAT...

Here’s the actual link. Get em before the resellers

Here’s the actual link. Get em before the resellers

damn, could not resist a second pair. gonna try a 1/2 size up.

good deal comes to about $125.71 shipped from livestock... better deal then union since you have to pay shipping... i shoulda waited lol... i spoke to union yesterday and they said these are excluded from free shipping since they are a collab/exclusive item... i was like ya aite it dont say that on the viotech page when you cop but they said the same exact thing again so i didnt want to argue...i should call my CC to do a charge back on the shipping for false advertising but that would be petty rite

I was just about to post the Livestock restock but looks like heads have already posted. I'm happy I saw Sean GO's post on IG (Illistic on NT) that LS had restocked and I was able to secure my pair. Especially at retail!! After missing all the initial drops, I am glad to finally say I will have a pair in my possession.

I tried hard to get the originals and actually had a deal going to acquire a pair but the person flaked and was never able to get them. All those conversations on MSN messenger ( yes I'm old) only for him to go ghost on me and sell to someone else smh.

Anyways glad the wait is finally over and I cant wait to wear them.

Get them while you can.

Last edited:
Who copped the size 11.. missed them AGAIN SMH!! lol I think this is a sign to move on. lol

Back
Top Bottom