Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

I would have been TIGHT if they had an 11.5

8-10.5 just sitting, I’m jealous

Last edited:
Wow big shouts to y'all for the link! I snagged a 9 just to be safe in case my 9.5 from SNS is too big based on the mixed sizing reviews in here

Amazing after all the hype they're sitting on livestock. Trainer 3s are one of my 2 GOATs, but I'm using all of my will power to pass on the 10.5s sitting there. I'm sure most will think I'm nuts, but while they look good I wouldn't ultimately wear this colorway, and even prefer the midnight navy's. Staying strong.....

Quick shot. Better than expected.
3616110F-75CD-4137-B0AB-191BF4878E39.jpeg

Long time coming. I think I did an eBay and Yahoo.co.jp search weekly for 8 years before finally giving up on a size larger than 11 popping up.

The shiny tongue absolutely glimmers in regular sunlight.
The light purple leather is much softer than the midnight Navy Navy 'leather'. Overall, it makes for a softer upper through and through.
Not quite 2000 era leather, but this is right near or better than the 2014 med ball era.
The Nike yellow vs Laker gold is a real issue but once they're on your feet, you don't even notice. Instantly being worn for the rest of the month.
A few glue stain and uneven midsole to upper application areas of concern. Par for the Nike course there.

A-. I still wouldn't pay more than $165 for these. But I'm cheap that way.

Amazing after all the hype they're sitting on livestock. Trainer 3s are one of my 2 GOATs, but I'm using all of my will power to pass on the 10.5s sitting there. I'm sure most will think I'm nuts, but while they look good I wouldn't ultimately wear this colorway, and even prefer the midnight navy's. Staying strong.....

that's what I felt back in 2002, but I love them on feet now. can't see how you can pass on a second pair for below retail assuming you are in the US.

that's what I felt back in 2002, but I love them on feet now. can't see how you can pass on a second pair for below retail assuming you are in the US.

I'm even more crazy than that....I don't even have a first pair!

I don't mind these too much. At1 inspired colorway with a flat atsci upper, and a atscii midsole. Blocking could be improved. But there's something to work with for sure. But please just give us a chlorophyll retro before it becomes merely an inspiration, and not a REAL SHOE. I'm glad the atscii lower is still kicking. What's their fascination with an outlined swoosh. It truly makes it look like a kids shoe, the midnight Navy at III included.

green rhino123 green rhino123 from all reports, yeah. I heard many say the 2019s were slightly better than the 2014s. These 2020s would fall right in.

Here’s the actual link. Get em before the resellers
Surprised to see 9.5 still sitting. Glad I checked this thread, was going to cop resell on stockx today.

You know...I misread you
Doesn’t stop resellers. They buy everything to resell. They were around $300 after the first snkrs drop. Glad I held out.

You know, I misread your note. I thought you were going to cop to resell on SX. But you were going to pay resell....glad you held out and were able to get them for retail!

Back
Top Bottom