Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

quick snap. really dont like the leather used on the forefoot and side panel behind the swoosh where the perforation holes are. other than that the leather is good. except for wherethe perforation holes are on the shoe it looks to be real leather. then again im no leather expert but it looks and feels like real either full or split.
7AC194A4-3C4F-4D93-9CE0-234693889BF6.jpeg

:wow:

That’s funny b/c I sized up and was worried they’d be too big once they broke in some. After wearing them for a few days they’re just fine for me. Didn’t even notice the slight extra length, and that was with some slim *** socks on, too.

I feel like trying on a pair and actually using them are two different things, at least for me. Sure they’re longer than other AT3s in the same size, but in real world usage the difference is negligible, IMO.

addictedtosole addictedtosole i stand (somewhat) corrected.

Put the stretchers in for an additional 2-3 days and the left shoe started to give like I hoped. pinky pain was far less pronounced.

so maybe 7 days of total stretching so far. Probably leave them in for a few more days in btw wears and see how this goes.

some sizes of the viotech spliffs

Capsule Toronto has had their smaller sizes siting for a week or two now

Today's wear
SmartSelect_20200726-201815_Gallery.jpg
I'm liking these more and more although is it just me or do they run a bit long?

Nice. You actually go hiking in these, or it's just a vanity shot? Mine fit TTS like all of my other TR3s, though I've read others say they fit a bit longer than normal.

Nice. You actually go hiking in these, or it's just a vanity shot? Mine fit TTS like all of my other TR3s, though I've read others say they fit a bit longer than normal.
It's a forest and path I walk through with my dog, not exactly hiking but it wasn't planned for the shot either
Although probably wouldn't be bad to hike in if you really wanted to

It's a forest and path I walk through with my dog, not exactly hiking but it wasn't planned for the shot either
Although probably wouldn't be bad to hike in if you really wanted to

I actually wore my Medicine balls this past weekend to camp. I agree they are a good trail/ wood walking shoe but hiking... I don’t think I would want to wear them for a hike again.
Slipped on wet/muddy rocks prob because the sole is too flat

Are the White/Red/Blue joints from last month pretty much dried out online? Still looking for a 13 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom