Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

my infrared lows will be coming on friday. i paid the extra 5 for 2 day ship but its coming in 5 days 🤦🏻‍♂️

had the 20 percent off code. looks like im the only one who bought 😂 these will probably go on discount but i can livewith 20 percent off since this was my most anticipated summer drop. wish i caught um on eastbay with the 25 percent off tho

I check EB every morning , wants these so bad but at below $90 , had em in 9th grade and these are a must , can’t wait to see yours , please post pics when they arrive

my infrared lows will be coming on friday. i paid the extra 5 for 2 day ship but its coming in 5 days 🤦🏻‍♂️

had the 20 percent off code. looks like im the only one who bought 😂 these will probably go on discount but i can livewith 20 percent off since this was my most anticipated summer drop. wish i caught um on eastbay with the 25 percent off tho

I bought them too with the 20 percent off code. Still waiting for them to ship. Discount or no discount, these had to be purchased.

I’ve retired the Chlorophyll AT1 and started using the Medicine Balls as my workout shoe for the last month or so. Got these for $40 when they hit outlets years ago

39BDFE6F-5F92-4BDD-AB7D-EC8E8CC93B76.jpeg

I feel like Bo Jackson

Y’all scaring me with the sizing. Saw a lot of people said stay TTS but these last few posts scaring me.

They're essentially tts. anything over .5 would be too long most likely.

I’ve retired the Chlorophyll AT1 and started using the Medicine Balls as my workout shoe for the last month or so. Got these for $40 when they hit outlets years ago

I feel like Bo Jackson

I messed around and hooped in the backyard wearing my Med Balls. They felt surprisingly good.

I messed around and hooped in the backyard wearing my Med Balls. They felt surprisingly good.

I bet they do.
So far I’ve ran a mile in them and did some misc cardio workouts. That ankle support feels nice and this shoe felt very comfortable while doing so

I think working out in them feels better than the AT1 and I thought the AT1 was a comfy shoe for the gym.

overall a good shoe for Squats and Deadlifts although there is an airbag. It felt sturdy enough. Money saved from buying Romaleos at least :lol:

Re: cross trainer low infrareds on EB. I saw them the day the NDC link popped up. There was a product page but no sizes available. They kind of showed up then dropped off from the search page. Then the next day, they had every size shown but once you clicked on them, all sold out. Then lately, they are totally off the website. Not sure how sold out kicks look on EB.

maybe they never had them? Right now I’m only seeing NDC. It was like a SNKRS release without the crazy hype. Definitely looking forward to some on Foot photos.

Some on feet pics of the Air Cross Trainer 3 Low:
20200714_164419.jpg
20200714_164339.jpg
SmartSelect_20200714-175800_Gallery.jpg

Quick review:
The shoe itself looks nice in person. I went 1/2 size up and they're too long. Would recommend going TTS. I have wide feet and no issues with the width. The materials and quality are not great. I ordered two pairs and picked the best L and R. The "leather" is kinda crappy and the paint is somewhat glossy.
Not worth more than $60 USD imo but I'm glad I got them.

Damn, I thought a B+ was a good rating. Y'all just give everything an A out here?

Nope; not necessarily, but usually people can articulate what they don't like/love that would result in them not being an A/A+. ;-)

Damn, I thought a B+ was a good rating. Y'all just give everything an A out here?

just curious. B+ is pretty good. the 1999 jordan IV retro is the gold standard as far as retros are concerned. A+
More recently, the kobe protro 1 and 4 were A grade as far as reproduction quality.

went TTS with my viotechs but had to stuff the sh*t out of the area that hits the pinky toe for a bit before i could wear them. now theyre much better than before.

quick snap. really dont like the leather used on the forefoot and side panel behind the swoosh where the perforation holes are. other than that the leather is good. except for wherethe perforation holes are on the shoe it looks to be real leather. then again im no leather expert but it looks and feels like real either full or split.
7AC194A4-3C4F-4D93-9CE0-234693889BF6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom