Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

IMG_20190330_183238.jpg

That was my 6th grade drip in ‘88-‘89. I remember flexing those babies on the track during gym lol

Need these but I can wait till they on sale hopefully they won’t be eaten up

I sold my 2014 pair after a few wears. Was not a fan of the leather tongue and insole. If Nike really wanted to do a proper retro they could have. The were able to create one for the Lebron 16 release.
dhx.png

Wish they would bring back the OG perforations like in that pic! Nike...explain yourself! And why no OG Navy?

I’ve seen a few raffles for these online - any insight on the production numbers for this release?

I haven't seen anyone else with these besides SNKRS.

Last edited:
That pic makes the plastic look white (the way it should be), however, SNKRS show it as the usual bone color. Hmm....

Back in '14 I wanted to buy them but I didn't, and I also never seen them in the flesh.
Around that time few more cws released and also a few other retro Trainer models (ATII Lows?). I remember parts of them looking very very cheap, especially the rock hard midsole and its paintjob.

I do have a pair of Trainer Classics, that have the SC midsole. Boy are they stiff. They feel like they don't have any air at all.

I hope this is not the case with the MBs as I want a pair of this new release.

Last edited:
I want to see a review on how this pair is. Ive had so many retros of these that unless these just have plush materials, ill just sleep.

Same here. I have the '09 and '14, both of which are pretty comfortable and wearable. The '09s are my beaters only b/c the paint cracking (after a few wears...SMH). The '14s are VNDS. If these had the correct perforations, and correct white plastic, I'd probably get suckered in, however, they look like a combo of the last two releases. If they go on sale I may pickup a pair, but not for $130.

Thankfully QS doesn’t mean what it once did. I really can’t see these being difficult to obtain. Half these shops do draws to build hype and sell product, when in reality there’s no need for a raffle.

Hopefully I didn’t just jinx us lol.

In 2009 and 2014 footsites has these as did larger online retailers. I don’t see these anywhere in US except snkrs. Hopefully not more manufactured hype nonsense a la Nike SB QS as of late

Back
Top Bottom