Nike Air Trainer 3 retro's over the years

Well I went tts, I guess I'll have to try half size up on these new ones.

I hope these get down to $30 like last time...

Were the 2014 pair on SNKRS? Since the 2019 pair will be I can see them being more popular or sought after. Not sure if that means sell out or not.

I was looking for a 2nd pair of the 2014 on e bay not too long ago and they were pricey in most popular sizes.

Like 180 to 200.

Definitely copping if they go on sale.

Today's wear...
20190401_162103.jpg

18 years since the OG blue....SMH Nike....!!!!!!!!! That colorway seems more versatile than the medicine ball; i.e. larger appeal. What's up with not retroing that one? I have a pair of '01s that are crumbling and can't be worn.

Also, wish the medicine balls would retro with WHITE plastic; stop trying to make them look aged with "bone" or "brown" or whatever they're calling it now.

medicine balls are nice but not super wearable w/ my wardrobe

I wouldn't mind the black/grey to be retroed...can't even find a pic of those in google at this point

They real stingy with that one. :lol: :ohwell:

Seriously! That's what got me into Nike and Air. Saw that beautiful shoe on display at Collegiate Sports and loved all the plastic and air bubble. Looked so damn futuristic. Didn't have my size so I went with the TW instead and pined after the SC ever since. Never even noticed the Jordan 3...it was so plain compared to the SC....heh. My classmate got the medicine ball; though the brown was hideous but loved the plastic components still...go figure. Now I've got the last two medicine ball retros, and a bunch of other SC colorways, but just give me this colorway please Nike!!!!

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom