Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

eastbay rep any plan of a restock on these?
No restocks are planned for the Black/Black/Medium Grey/White colorway. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

How dudes asking Eastbay about a restock when they were on backorder for a month - with the discount.
30t6p3b.gif

meanwhile the two other FSRs sit. No one wants those. Nike needs to do some better market research. They let these trainers fail because they want them to.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

meanwhile the two other FSRs sit. No one wants those. Nike needs to do some better market research. They let these trainers fail because they want them to.

da power of da OG colorway....

Just found my pair on the humble. Anybody in the DMV looking for a pair footaction in forestville mall has them, not sure how many they have though got the last pair in my size (from what I was told). Was able to use my $20 off coupon as well.

where can I find these out Bmore...checked Towson mall before I went on Spring Break. And no store had em fml

daamn i thought for a split second i got hit with the wavy toebox on one of my pairs but apparently i missed the wave! check out this pic i came across on the bay. surfs up
frown.gif

the toebox on mines are damn near flawless
pimp.gif

Gonna cop these for the 50% off this weekend..saw these in my local Champs..happy as hell
pimp.gif

Got word up top that the exclusion list is a BIA!

laugh.gif

Good luck.  I mean they ain't nothing up 100 retail... So 30% ain't that bad off as replacement...

^^^Yup
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
...Im glad with my pair even though the toe box is wrinkled but once on my feet there's no remanenece of it

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Gilbert Arenas is rockin em now against the knicks

Man i used to use these for ball back in the days..Gilbert brought it back! These look really good with shorts or jeans.I just got my pair in from eastbay a few days ago. Glad to say my box was intact. Ill try to post some pics of mine with a mini review later today.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Gilbert Arenas is rockin em now against the knicks
yea i was at the game. was like
30t6p3b.gif
when i seen him wearing them...this guy wears anything and everything for ball
pimp.gif
...even trainers
laugh.gif

will post pics later

Went to FA on 34th St. yesterday and they couldn't find the other foot of the 11.5..smh

Back
Top Bottom