Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

these have patent leather? early sample pics?
nike-air-trainer-huarache-fresh-water-4.jpg
nike-air-trainer-huarache-fresh-water-5.jpg

The ones I saw personally had patent on the black piece near the bottom on both outter and inner sides.

#fail unless changed at last minute @ production...

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Use the coupon code "TWIT10" for an extra $10 off

Shoot shoet ATL.

Copped 'em at around 1 last night when i came home drunk (yeah, impulse decision).

But for seventy bucks? Damn... that's a steal like a pittsburgh football player.

Woke up this morning and almost all the good sizes were pillaged.

Like we're STILL KIDS!!

Scored pair number 3 for $70. Thx for the heads up, ATLfootballer. All in all I got the 3 pairs for the price of 2 thx to this discount and the $20 off on my Eastbay prs. Gonna beat the hell out of this shoe this summer and not even feel bad about it. It was free after all 
happy.gif

The 2001 retro is at least 10x better than the 2011. I was too hype to see these retroing again, but when I saw them n person I was sooooooooooooooo disappointed. They look !$+ now and so does the quality. Wish I still had mine from 01 SMDH

2h72o7q.jpg

i remember that this colorway came out before these black/grey joints. Any word on this one getting retroed?

i copped cause they og but not feelin the quality at alll, but them leather white blk and teal joints will make up

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Just copped these for FA with vip b-day coupon....$75 + tax....Niiiiice
is that coupon a one time use, how much % off is it?
Idk if its a one time use but the sales person took mine. I'm gonna print it off again so I can 'try' to use it for the JB True Blue IIIs. It's $10 off $50 purchase and $25 off $100 purchase.

that's how you do it Never.

that's how you do it.

I got two pairs and i ain't mad at 'em. Wavy toe boxes just to help me swag surf.

Originally Posted by never wear them

This is my favorite Retro of the damn year! Eff the XIs when it comes to these.

5747639669_702805175a_b.jpg
This same pic from your WDYWT post solidified my thoughts of copping these (and the footaction coupon
happy.gif
).....I call it 'Picture Pressure'
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Such a magnificent shoe: futuristic styling/silhouette, great snug fit, durable
and go with a many fits (chill on the weekends, workout, eat a hotdog in, etc).

laugh.gif

it was great to have at least one of the og colorways, would like more, but it seems unlikely (i.e. the air carnivore)

Back
Top Bottom