Nike Air Trainer Huarache - OG colorway returns! 2011

Originally Posted by quanb24

� ���

I lol'd
PROB. MY MOST FAV POST OF ALL TIME 
laugh.gif

im going to trade these crappy %#@ shoes and get my money back so i can buy 2 pairs of the air griffey max 2's and stick to my retro huaraches, i'm very disapointed. My size 11's fit and feel better than these that are in sz 12.

Originally Posted by RABiDPope

im going to trade these crappy %#@ shoes and get my money back so i can buy 2 pairs of the air griffey max 2's and stick to my retro huaraches, i'm very disapointed. My size 11's fit and feel better than these that are in sz 12.
I'm actually thinking about getting pair numero dos.

Guess i'm part of the minority... but regardless of the outcome, i really
love these shoes. Having the og's and 2001's (actually returned the 01's)...

i never truly appreciated them until now.

Such a magnificent shoe: futuristic styling/silhouette, great snug fit, durable
and go with a many fits (chill on the weekends, workout, eat a hotdog in, etc).

Hope they're still around in footlockers.

doubtful, at least not here in so cal. These were gone right within 2-3 days. I love the shoe, but this retro was horrible..... I even called nike to complain about the quality...

Really wanted to get the og colorway, but i wont lose much sleep if i end up some freshwaters 
wink.gif

Add to me the list of unsatisfied customers...what the hell, the strap is off like a mug and the cut is low.

Thank god i still have the older retro, those the obsidian/whites and medium grey/whites i have should hold me past this new wave.

Just picked these up for $75 (with coupon) at footaction. Hopefully Nike release these in the all black with green trim colorway.

copped the freshwaters @eastbay for $75, still debating whether i should pay retail to get the og's

edit: If the eastbay rep is reads this, when will these ship out? they have been on back-order for a while

So photoblue is now freshwater huh?

Somebody hand me a kitkat bar....

cuz i need to get BROKEN OFF!!!

Originally Posted by BinYe

looks like freshwater to me, mb im blind

Freshwater-287x189.jpg

Originally Posted by Phat

copped the freshwaters @eastbay for $75, still debating whether i should pay retail to get the og's
Footaction stores got restocks a couple months ago.  $30 off coupon is valid.

They are now "sitting" somewhat because everyone was taken care of during the initial rush.

laugh.gif
@ dudes talking about two different shoes.

"Freshwaters" are a no-go with the patent leather -- would have been PERFECT without it -- but that's just me. 

Originally Posted by Phat

edit: If the eastbay rep is reads this, when will these ship out? they have been on back-order for a while
I am checking with my contacts to see if they have an update on when we can expect these.  I will post an update once I receive a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

Originally Posted by BinYe

looks like freshwater to me, mb im blind

Freshwater-287x189.jpg

Oh... didn't see those. Remind of the Deion (not warwick).

I'd buy another black/grey/white before those though.

one of my favs that i kept missing.. finally got um tho will probably get the other colors that are releasin as well

Back
Top Bottom