Nike Air Tuned Max retro in 2019?

152372854_279894683559046_2903156360053029484_n.jpg

looks like the white OG cw will also coming back

Hope they'll release this model for a long period, unlike Deluxe, Triax, '96,'94, '93, so many models I failed to cop as I wasn't stressed about it...(Did have a '93 though)
Looks amazing in White / Grey, with only Nike's Archives we could be good for 40 years, so many well designed models not very well-known

I'm not a big running shoe wearing guy but did buy them because of the color shifting. Wore them until the mesh started to rip then sold them. Won't buy again but if a nice basic black colorway hits sales I'll consider

This is the one of the 3 Air Maxes I wish would come back (the others are the Air Max2 94 and my absolute favorite Air Max 96 from the Atlanta Olympics, the green and blue). These are something very tempting for me but i may be hated for saying it. These looked off to me for something and in the other thread about what one wants retroed, someone posted an OG pic. Then I see it.

OG
1612408010513.png

Retro
NIKE-TUNED-MAX-DARK-CHARCOAL-CV6984-001_8.jpg

The color they used doesn't have that green shimmer/glow as the OG did. It's close and they are close, but that and the heel counter is a darker green and the air max bubble was green where this is the other color. They do look good and maybe in better lighting they may have that "alien green glow. I may have to try for a pair. Depends on how limited they are. Don't hate my reply, just pointing out something that I couldn't figure it out until I saw the OG
But the shape of the retro is actually better than the og. For once

Went to a couple stores in my area (footlocker, JD, Champs) nobody knows anything about them but all the employees I showed a pic to said they were 🔥 and started googling them. Hope I didn’t create any hype here... I need to be able to get 2. Lol

Friggin' Nike.

The only thing I remember from the Swedish exchange student is "smörfitta!"

:emoji_eyes:

That's A Swedish Krona For Currency My Dude. Hopefully We've Still Got A Decent Chance Here Stateside! :nerd:

Yeah I peeped that but to me, its just a sign for what's to come. Usually when they throw shoes on SNKRS in any country, they do it everywhere. That's why I'm pissed. But you never know.

I just hope they end up hitting a bunch of places. I see them possibly hitting Foot sites but those have become prime bot targets. I'd LOVE to be wrong :lol:

Back
Top Bottom