Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

^^^^I just want 2 say for all NT members that like me, love me, hate, fear me, this guy wants 2 get famous off of me. I say lets give it 2 him.

nerd.gif
this could be interesting or lame. O yea your pic doesn't work.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^I just want 2 say for all NT members that like me, love me, hate, fear me, this guy wants 2 get famous off of me. I say lets give it 2 him.

roll.gif
this is completely false information. your a nobody!!!!!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

okay I give up. I am a nobody and I have not been in the past 8 years on these boards. The next HoH event. Pearls. plenty of action.

You already know more then half of NT ain't readin all that. Cliffnotes? 5 am I wouldve been passed out.

ok. i leave nt for 30 min and comeback to this!?!?!? what happened??!?!?!?1

in theory, if will is ethered and dies...then i take control of the yeezy thread
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif

^^^^You do not have the experience 2 take over the thread like I have. I think I gained all the love I needed with the Yeezy thread, got some DS size 8s, andmade a very special friend. W.Rivera 3 loves NikeTalk and for a nice few weeks I violated anyone who entered the Yeezy thread thinking it was all sweet.

Jdotnas is bitter because he bought a size 8 Yeezy for 425 instead of the $375 he had thought he was paying. I should have flipped that size 8 2 Uncle Sam.
Regardless, Jdotnas is a local NYC Supreme hypebeast trying 2 take my size 8s from me.
The same way I was once herbed by a size 8 rival on a shoe line before, it will happen again. Only this time in reverse.
Please do not come at me anymore, I am destined for this. And do not sleep on the new team I am building either.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^You do not have the experience 2 take over the thread like I have. I think I gained all the love I needed with the Yeezy thread, got some DS size 8s, and made a very special friend. W.Rivera 3 loves NikeTalk and for a nice few weeks I violated anyone who entered the Yeezy thread thinking it was all sweet.

Jdotnas is bitter because he bought a size 8 Yeezy for 425 instead of the $375 he had thought he was paying. I should have flipped that size 8 2 Uncle Sam.
Regardless, Jdotnas is a local NYC Supreme hypebeast trying 2 take my size 8s from me.
The same way I was once herbed by a size 8 rival on a shoe line before, it will happen again. Only this time in reverse.
Please do not come at me anymore, I am destined for this. And do not sleep on the new team I am building either.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am dying over here!

^^cause I knew you was up to no good! Soon as I saw that they were at my office's PO I started to ship yours out next day air like the G that I am. Then Isaid let me call them so I can pick it up on my lunch break..... To my surprise they said the sender called to have them be returned to sender..........That's when I was like yup this cat really doesn't care about his rep anymore like he told me.... I mean he said it... But I ain't think he meantit!

Kid Lebron - I think your case has been solved! Just don't call me Sherlock Holmes

^^^^You avoided my calls bro for more than 24 hours meanwhile you communicated with someone I sent 2 you just 2 make sure u was dodging me.
You lied 2 me saying the tracking numbers were "in the car, I'll holler back in 20 minutes pimp."
Hope you realize who you crossed.

Back
Top Bottom