Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

^^You never provided any pics always beated around the bush... Don't know why and personally don't care anymore. You've never done anything for meyungsta. It's always if anything been more about what I can possibly do for you! Realize .... Yeah I realized the truth about you and how you operate.I've always been good money with errybody and vice versa.

Let's not forget that I AM the REAL NIKETALK!!!!

You've been owned!

^^^^you lied, plain and simple and I felt that you were going 2 scam me. I waited for the tracking numbers you said were already ready, and they never existed.I feel stupid wasting 20 bucks 2 ship you SMH @ me.

W.Rivera 3=NikeTalk
But I can say one thing, at least we have an official, accepted re-seller for the NikeTalk.com
As for Kid Lebron, you got your tracking numbers a loooong time ago rookie. At least I learned always 2 insure stuff after out ordeal. One has nothing 2 withthe other sonny. Best of luck. You are the only NT member that I has the right 2 hate on my for a rookie error on my own.
I guess Frankie can get away with not sending tracking numbers, lol.

^^^^If you notice the thread starters sig, he seems very proud of being "unYeezy". Awareness goes a long way and welcome 2 NkeTlk.

roll.gif
I cop kicks not Hats!!!!!!!!!!!

and Y would i want the Scum of NT rockin a Chi-Town fitted?!Scammed???! IM GOOD MONEY not WILL RIVERA=BROKE MONEY= Let me get in this line ahead from errybodyand try to make MONEY!
roll.gif

This needs to be locked and deleted. i see there are a bunch of low lifes on here who post every 20 minutes and camp out 3 and 4 days for shoes. they must nothave jobs or real lives. there is more to life than shoes. alot of u on here are geeks and lames who try to make a name for yourselves over the internet sinceu are a nobody in real life. some of yall's comments are ridiculous arguing over who has been a member longer, who knows more about shoes and who has moreniketalk cred... all of this needs to STOP!!!

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Jdotnas is bitter because he bought a size 8 Yeezy for 425 instead of the $375 he had thought he was paying. I should have flipped that size 8 2 Uncle Sam.
That's a steal!!! I wish I would've hit you up or something. I'll remember that for the future.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Jdotnas is bitter because he bought a size 8 Yeezy for 425 instead of the $375 he had thought he was paying. I should have flipped that size 8 2 Uncle Sam.
That's a steal!!! I wish I would've hit you up or something. I'll remember that for the future.
QFT!!!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I've always been good money with errybody and vice versa.

i can definitely cosign this...

dude refunded a big chunk of change to me twice after he couldn't hook me up, and if he woulda come through on the kicks, he wasn't charging me rapeprices at all, his fee was dumb low... a true, real life niketalk hook up... not that triple retail B.S....

only mjs for president of niketalk!!!

F that, ONLY MJ'S IS THE REAL NIKETALK!!!

My favorite part of NikeTalk.com is the fact that our members are ruthless when it comes 2 searching for and acknowledging the truth.
FTW
I will continue 2 play my position...

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I've always been good money with errybody and vice versa.

i can definitely cosign this...

dude refunded a big chunk of change to me twice after he couldn't hook me up, and if he woulda come through on the kicks, he wasn't charging me rape prices at all, his fee was dumb low... a true, real life niketalk hook up... not that triple retail B.S....

only mjs for president of niketalk!!!

F that, ONLY MJ'S IS THE REAL NIKETALK!!!

I hope this isnt sarcasm again.
laugh.gif
JK
Why cant we all just be Niketalk?
tired.gif

^^^^you are not far away yourself. All one need is a name and a style
There are a few more die hard NT members but not about really because of the hard 2 obtain shoes...

Back
Top Bottom