Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

WOW, That pair is horrible!!!
I had no idea it was like that, we did not search the shoes for errors...
And EXACTLY why you should give dude a refund for em. Thank god, I didnt buy a pair from you

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by redsfan3

These Yeezy's are probably a one of one. Very limited.

with a good description you might be able to flip for even more haha they are a "collectors" item

That's what I was thinking, you could possibly come up off those

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

WOW, That pair is horrible!!!
I had no idea it was like that, we did not search the shoes for errors...
Get this guy outta here!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
this guy is really the reason NT is being ruined and changed howpeople act on this forum
tired.gif
...these type of guys who are all intothemselves and wanna be all hard cuz they can get multiple pairs of these and then turn around and screw other people just for a buck
mad.gif
tired.gif
these dudes are the reason why so many have of the GOOD nt'ers left...NT step ur game up before this stuff gets out of hand and ruins your once GREATsite...

now everyone knows when someone has an ego like this dude, shady @%#^ goes down....now hes coming in here saying he didnt check the shoes...even then you hadto have opened at some point i mean i would at least to know i got the right shoes even if i had multiples...this is some shady shady stuff and this guy needsto be handled correctly...i mean $600 is a lot of money for some and to get something that is basically worse than just a B-grade...

damn my dude...williams, give him his money back. you got OD pairs of these sneakers. you can afford to give him a refund and take the l. did you even payreseller fees for them or did you pay retail? then you sold to this dude for 6 and expect him to be ok with that HUGE flaw? come on, son.

i'd be at your door if mines looked like that if i copped from you. couldn't be me.

Why does everyone keep saying there b-grades? Jus wondering OP if you were lucky enough to get picked in a raffle or you camped out for x amount of days andyou get up to the counter and you get the last pair in your size, you pay for them and inspect them when you go home. If you would have had the same problemwith the pair you got from the store would you have honestly returned them or kept them? I'm just wondering.

question to the NT mods...would what the Rivera's did be considered fraud and warrant a ban from NT? I mean, they didignore PMs and aint doin much to fix the problem. William is also an OG Nter that runs NT right?
grin.gif

Neo, you should also change your title to Official Yeezy Thread Vol. 2

rivera is a real d bag, i hope you find some way to get your $$ back bro, good luck

did you do a pickup for these? if so why didnt you inspect them before you paid?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Why does everyone keep saying there b-grades? Jus wondering OP if you were lucky enough to get picked in a raffle or you camped out for x amount of days and you get up to the counter and you get the last pair in your size, you pay for them and inspect them when you go home. If you would have had the same problem with the pair you got from the store would you have honestly returned them or kept them? I'm just wondering.

the store's price isnt 600.....of course at 215 someone would keep them

Back
Top Bottom