Nike Air UnYeezy Courtesy of the Rivera's (808's & Heartbreak)

This Will dude is not only a clown....but a schemer. SMH....Ban that dude plus his little homie Sam.

Damn don't trust them riveras they fuken scam artist good job takin one for the team but them %%*@%! gonna get it somehow I hope my fellow niketalkers beatthe crap outta him in the happening weeks of the next yeezy release

This thread just reinforces my decision to stay away from these shoes. It's just not worth the hassle. Until they put out a GR so that anyone who wants apair can get theirs, I'm not going anywhere near these.

EDIT

Sorry to thread jack but here's my contribution to this thread...

I thought I disliked 160jordansdeep until I read William Rivera's comments in the Yeezy thread. Regarding 160, I can respect a dude who goes about hisbusiness in a respectful manner. Rivera was reckless in that thread acting like he was king of the world. I hope your life is more exciting outside of NT causeit seems like the highlight of your day is NT.

roll.gif
@ the "schemer" comment, my dude watching too much TDK.

damn I hope mine from ndc don't arrive like that. but through experience, ALWAYS check the shoes for defects before sending/handing them away.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Why does everyone keep saying there b-grades? Jus wondering OP if you were lucky enough to get picked in a raffle or you camped out for x amount of days and you get up to the counter and you get the last pair in your size, you pay for them and inspect them when you go home. If you would have had the same problem with the pair you got from the store would you have honestly returned them or kept them? I'm just wondering.

the store's price isnt 600.....of course at 215 someone would keep them

Exactly. Everybody would feel the same way if you paid that much doe without being told the details and opened that box for the pair he got especially at thatprice.

Originally Posted by KG21

This thread just reinforces my decision to stay away from these shoes. It's just not worth the hassle. Until they put out a GR so that anyone who wants a pair can get theirs, I'm not going anywhere near these.

At first, I wasnt sure about paying the 215 price..but then I thought that if I love a shoe, ill buy it no matter the cost. Once the limited HOH factor camein, I just said #%^& it and let the campers have fun with it. What can be worse? willing to pay a reseller price for them and not even getting what youexpected..

I've seen many pairs but nothing like this. Until seeing this, I was comfortable saying that every pair I've seen... (maybe 10) were flawless. Butyeah, check your pairs whenever possible is the lesson.

Originally Posted by Jekih

I've seen many pairs but nothing like this. Until seeing this, I was comfortable saying that every pair I've seen... (maybe 10) were flawless. But yeah, check your pairs whenever possible is the lesson.

ordered from nike.com
tired.gif
hope i dont get something that looks like this

I very much doubt that William and uncle sam didnt check the pairs, any smart person would check pairs before walking out the store. And them not refunding isshady, because they can refund, take the pair back to the store with receipt. But of course cause they greddy they aint.

Originally Posted by Truth Hurts

I very much doubt that William and uncle sam didnt check the pairs, any smart person would check pairs before walking out the store. And them not refunding is shady, because they can refund, take the pair back to the store with receipt. But of course cause they greddy they aint.
Nobody checks pairs at the hoh ...you ask for your size,pay the money to one of the girls behind the counter, take your bagged up box, then walk out.
Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

the riviera hustle at it again...

i believe i told you all so...

No. You didnt.

Wait op did you do a meetup? Cuz how else would you get them in your possession already, shipping companies don't deliver on Sundays.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

I very much doubt that William and uncle sam didnt check the pairs, any smart person would check pairs before walking out the store. And them not refunding is shady, because they can refund, take the pair back to the store with receipt. But of course cause they greddy they aint.
Nobody checks pairs at the hoh ...you ask for your size, pay the money to one of the girls behind the counter, take your bagged up box, then walk out.
well maybe your the a fool who doesnt, but if someone were to sleep in the street for a week (prob like you and will did) i would like at my pairto make sure everything was correct, my size and both shoes were correct. Ive seen it happen where nike *%+! up, IE this post right here.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Nobody checks pairs at the hoh ...you ask for your size, pay the money to one of the girls behind the counter, take your bagged up box, then walk out.

they had have looked at them....maybe after they bought them....they took pics of about 3 pair.

lol wasn't this guy the same person clownin people for buying jordans at retail and ridiculing "CDP" molds?

i can't help but seeing the juicy irony of the whole story.

I did not know all you guys felt that way about me. I will do my best 2 step it up for the next HoH release which will be the foams.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I did not know all you guys felt that way about me. I will do my best 2 step it up for the next HoH release which will be the foams.

so what, now your gonna camp for a 2 weeks and give up twitter updates?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom