Nike Air VaporMax

Too bright for me. But that grey pair and black pair 
nthat.gif

I think its just the platinum (light grey) for the time being. Then we will see a flood of color ways drop. Im really considering getting rid of a lot of shoes to get several pairs of these. I like these that much right now.

I doubt we will ever see those color ways. Nike had lunarepics at the same event that never released.

ARK ARK Feel the same first sneakers I have really been excited about dropping in a long while. Really would like to see some different colorways because the platinum's are cool but I see them getting dirty as hell and I like a little pop with my kicks. The red & blue airs soles looked dope as well. Guess I'll have to be patient. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
They also unveiled the KD9 at that event using a black/multicolor colorway that didn't release and the Hyperadapt in the white colorway that they ended up making F&F only. Those inital shots may have been scrapped or tweaked into the colorways we've seen releasing... Especially since they seem to have made that heel wrap less visible on the release versions.

Does anybody who have tried these on have any idea how the size runs? I wear 9.5 in current Air Max shoes, which is down from my usual 10 or 10.5 size in other shoes... Should i go 10 in these?

SNKRS app has the Platinum launching either 3/2 or 3/8.. the date changes each time I reopen the page within the app.. Which one is it? 0.o .. Guess I'll try the 8th if the 2nd doesn't play out..

Shows up for me for a launch of 3/26 on SNKRS (I'm in the USA)

The upper on these shoes is gorgeous, but I just can't get past the air max unit :lol: I'm happy they are only $190... I will try to buy some on heavy discount and swap the bottoms out.

Love the idea of these.  Not liking the colorways shown so far though.  Also, I won't do a clear sole; I want it to be a color that won't turn yellow.  Maybe blue, grey, or red.  Black wouldn't show off the massive air.  Hopefully they're as comfortable as they look.  I wonder if Nike is going to now have the Air Max line and the Vapor Max line.  I would have thought this new sole would just be the next Air Max iteration (ex. AM2018).  Looks like they'll be experimenting with different lines until they evolve the tech further.  Hoping for additional colorways.  I'll cop on deep discount down the line (once there's a colorway I actually like).  It's unlikely they'll limit production, so this line will ultimately get discounted.

Love the idea of these.  Not liking the colorways shown so far though.  Also, I won't do a clear sole; I want it to be a color that won't turn yellow.  Maybe blue, grey, or red.  Black wouldn't show off the massive air.  Hopefully they're as comfortable as they look.  I wonder if Nike is going to now have the Air Max line and the Vapor Max line.  I would have thought this new sole would just be the next Air Max iteration (ex. AM2018).  Looks like they'll be experimenting with different lines until they evolve the tech further.  Hoping for additional colorways.  I'll cop on deep discount down the line (once there's a colorway I actually like).  It's unlikely they'll limit production, so this line will ultimately get discounted.

My 2k9 are still clear with no yellowing. Don't know how these will hold up, but if the same materials it shouldn't be a problem.

I picked up the black CDGs today. Wanted a size 10, but apparently they only come in women's whole sizes. (Can someone verify this?) So, I got a 9.5 and a 10.5. Any advice on which to keep would be much appreciated. Wouldn't be worried about 10.5 except that they don't have laces.

^ I'd keep whichever one fits better.
If only I actually knew how to determine that without walking/running four or five miles in a shoe. That's why I love Nike's return policy and almost never buy an unfamiliar shoe elsewhere.

^ if that's the case, just wait until the end of the month and get the normal vapors. Wear them around in those sizes you bought, and they should fit the same.

Back
Top Bottom