Nike Air VaporMax

^ if that's the case, just wait until the end of the month and get the normal vapors. Wear them around in those sizes you bought, and they should fit the same.
Such an obvious idea. Thank you. I can always return the CDGs if I keep them DS for now. I'll try for the normal platinums to test these out.

Last edited:
You can't return the CDG Vapors if you got them from DSM since every limited release is final sale. But I'm sure you can offload them pretty easily if need be.

Last edited:
You can't return the CDG Vapors if you got them from DSM since every limited release is final sale. But I'm sure you can offload them pretty easily if need be.
Amex return protection is always my safety net. Think I'm going to stick with the 10.5s, which leave just a tad over a thumb's width of space at the toes.

Last edited:
I picked up the black CDGs today. Wanted a size 10, but apparently they only come in women's whole sizes. (Can someone verify this?) So, I got a 9.5 and a 10.5. Any advice on which to keep would be much appreciated. Wouldn't be worried about 10.5 except that they don't have laces.
how much were they

A thumbs width in front of your big toe is TTS. Put them on and see what's comfortable.

Last edited:
A thumbs length in front of your big toe is TTS. Put them on and see what's comfortable.
I had a bit of a toe bulge above my big toe on the 9.5, which makes it likely I would bust a hole in the Flyknit there at some point.

Regarding price, retail is $330.

Yea that's what I figured. Sucks because I'd probably need a men's 11.5/12 in em. It's a dope shoe, only problem I have with it is those air bubbles because I don't know how long they'll last

Yea that's what I figured. Sucks because I'd probably need a men's 11.5/12 in em. It's a dope shoe, only problem I have with it is those air bubbles because I don't know how long they'll last
you're not alone, but i personally am not at all worried about that. 

it would have to be a monumental f** up on nike's part for that to be materially possible 

you're not alone, but i personally am not at all worried about that. 

it would have to be a monumental f** up on nike's part for that to be materially possible 

I have yet to have an air max that doesn't pop. It'd be more shocking to me if they actually do last. I'm a pretty skinny guy who takes care of his shoes also. Either way, if the bubble bursts within two years of the production dates, you can send them in to Nike for a full refund of the original msrp.

Thats funny because no sneaker I've ever worn popped. No air bubble has ever done that with me and I'm overweight as hell lol. 

I don't do any strenuous work in air maxes and I wear them infrequently. Maybe that's the difference?

Thats funny because no sneaker I've ever worn popped. No air bubble has ever done that with me and I'm overweight as hell lol. 

I don't do any strenuous work in air maxes and I wear them infrequently. Maybe that's the difference?

No idea, but the AM2013+ bubble has been the worst for me. My AM 2011 lasted a long time before it burst, and it was really beat up. AM95 and others that have a more protected bubble seem to last me a while. I've gone through two LD Zero H, and two flyknit maxes though, in the past two years. I'm only 140 lbs and wear a size 9. I almost exclusively wear them casually as well.

I've worn the heck out of my AMs over the years.  A section of one of my 2003 IDs from 2006 deflated after about 4 years under no real stressful use.  I returned them for a refund.  They lost the shoes and gave me a refund.  Some weeks thereafter I received the shoes returned to me stating that the 2-year warranty expired, and I was not eligible for a refund.  Generally speaking, I'm not concerned about air bags popping.  If that's happned to some people on EVERY pair...wow...that's shocking; I'd avoid them if I were you then....

The whole DSM and CDG topic went right over my head; what's this early release?

Couple of 10-15 year old 95s have a popped air bag.

Not one of the 200 or so other AMS I have including beat 2k9s have ever popped.

Ever.

I have yet to have an air max that doesn't pop. It'd be more shocking to me if they actually do last. I'm a pretty skinny guy who takes care of his shoes also. Either way, if the bubble bursts within two years of the production dates, you can send them in to Nike for a full refund of the original msrp.
yo your failure rate is insane! odds on that happening as often as it has to anyone person are craaaazy. you need to play powerball ASAP

Back
Top Bottom