Nike Air VaporMax

I've had to get all mine from FNL except the black which I was fortunate to get a reserve for 

same, Ive had to go 3rd party every time. Normally Im against pulling the shenanigans im going to pull, but Ive been sitting on these gift cards for a minute now and im sick of it :lol:

I must've been lucky, I snagged my pair on SNKRS. Granted, I had to do it on my drive into work today (at a stop light of course). But after a few minutes, I got the notice that my order went through on 11.5. 

LOL another V442 wearer here, although I have a few other Nike bonded pants I like to wear with these...

nah someone else asked and I mentioned I wear those too, just looking for the blk camo. I got the olive camo but I want those solid olive ones you have too.
The obsidian is nice too. 

I think theres: 

black

black camo

olive

olive camo

obsidian

IMG_8660.JPG
Some sun shots of the reds.

Anybody got any idea how tough it will be to grab the cool grey NikeLab pair thats gonna release?

Before you stone me, I tried searching; however ... the dang search function keeps giving me errors. That said, what's the consensus, TTS or .5 up? Tried them on a few times and I was kinda torn. TTS was pretty narrow and wasn't sure how they break in, plus I don't consider myself a widefooter. .5 up wasn't too bad, but I've been down this path a few times when I purchased too many of the wrong size e.g. Kobe 8s I got 10.5s and should have been getting 10s. Anywho ... TIA

Back
Top Bottom