Nike Air VaporMax

copped the blue orbits at Tsawassen Mills Nike Outlet for $161 CAD. Saw an employee carrying the only two pairs out, a size 9.5 and 10.5. I copped the US10.5s.

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 1.21.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 1.21.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 1.20.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 1.20.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 1.20.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 1.20.23 PM.png

When are we getting these speckled airbags?

Does anyone know if the Vapormaxes are unisex sizing?

For the flyknits and ultraboosts, you just size +1 or +1.5 up, does the same apply to the vapormaxes?

Any help would be APPRECIATED!!!
There are men’s sizes and women’s sizes...unlike the racers. Some earlier models were unisex (cdg for instance). Men’s is always +1.5 over a women’s.

Not trying to resell these, but do they have a resale value?

Would like to get a Triple Black pair eventually.

Copped DS for $30 under retail from a guy who just didn't like them as much as in the photos.
Really hyped on how they feel straight out of the box. I have somewhat flat feet and going up by .5 might help but at the moment it's giving me no issues.

IMG_1957.JPG

Copped DS for $30 under retail from a guy who just didn't like them as much as in the photos.
Really hyped on how they feel straight out of the box. I have somewhat flat feet and going up by .5 might help but at the moment it's giving me no issues.

IMG_1957.JPG

Man, I thought FTL still had their full size run. Anyone know where I can get a 8.5?

It's funny seeing the visceral reactions that this shoe creates in people online. Seems like (from reading comments in other threads like the Boost thread and the flyknit thread where the VM inevitably comes up in discussion), people either HATE or LOVE this shoe. I know there's a bunch of us that really like and wear Boost, FK racers, AND Vapormax, but people love to hate on this shoe online. In real life, my experience has been that people react really positively to the shoe - it's an attention grabber for sure, and people are curious to find out more about them.

It's funny seeing the visceral reactions that this shoe creates in people online. Seems like (from reading comments in other threads like the Boost thread and the flyknit thread where the VM inevitably comes up in discussion), people either HATE or LOVE this shoe. I know there's a bunch of us that really like and wear Boost, FK racers, AND Vapormax, but people love to hate on this shoe online. In real life, my experience has been that people react really positively to the shoe - it's an attention grabber for sure, and people are curious to find out more about them.

I have more fkr and boost than most of the guys in those forums that hate vapormax and I've gotta say that I find myself going back to the max more often than not. Better comfort, more interesting aesthetics and to your point javyLSU javyLSU , I get far more compliments in the vmax than any other (often compared), lifestyle runner.

Last edited:
Damn, this new forum looks nice. Feels smoother in a way, too...

Anyway, I thought I'd get your guys' opinions. I recently went traveling solo, and haven't had peace of mind in a long time apparently until a few days into my road trip, and the thing I liked most was having a lot less **** with me and enjoying a lot more time exploring. When I came back home, just seeing all of my shoes again gave me an overwhelming feeling that came back and it instantly became something I didn't like. SO... after thinking for a good amount of time, I've ultimately decided to get rid of a bunch of shoes, and as you guys know... I have a lot of VaporMaxes. Not as much as BigEvan23, but I had a lot. Three colors are already out the door, and I have already chosen the two pairs that are staying for sure: the Pure Platinum and the recently-reeleased black pair.

I am looking to make room for one more, but it's difficult for me. Thoughts, please... Oreo, OG, Asphalt, or Glacier Blue from the "Day to Night" pack?

Damn, this new forum looks nice. Feels smoother in a way, too...

Anyway, I thought I'd get your guys' opinions. I recently went traveling solo, and haven't had peace of mind in a long time apparently until a few days into my road trip, and the thing I liked most was having a lot less **** with me and enjoying a lot more time exploring. When I came back home, just seeing all of my shoes again gave me an overwhelming feeling that came back and it instantly became something I didn't like. SO... after thinking for a good amount of time, I've ultimately decided to get rid of a bunch of shoes, and as you guys know... I have a lot of VaporMaxes. Not as much as BigEvan23, but I had a lot. Three colors are already out the door, and I have already chosen the two pairs that are staying for sure: the Pure Platinum and the recently-reeleased black pair.

I am looking to make room for one more, but it's difficult for me. Thoughts, please... Oreo, OG, Asphalt, or Glacier Blue from the "Day to Night" pack?

If it were me, I would go Orero, I like the contrast of the sail/off white and grey plus translucent swoosh. That pair gets worn the most of my 4 pairs. Also with ti being a Lab color I think there is less chance of random restocks every happening so for me its a bit more special.

Bro I will happily relieve you of the burden created by your Oreos!
Given of course that they are or are around a sz 11.

Trilled to be of such assistance lol

Been wearing my TBs to work for the past week. Never been more comfortable. Hoping I can just wear them all year long without anyone noticing :lol:. It's gonna be a struggle switching back to dress shoes in the fall.

Looking at peoples "fresh" oreos makes me kind regret wearing mine soo much. Obviously with the translucent soles they are bound to yellow and mine are doing just that, however i dont regret buying OR wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom