Nike Air VaporMax

1F26E7FF-9BEB-4A62-8598-30D54AF0C30A.jpeg

One of the most slept on Vapormax releases in my opinion!

What’s wrong with the hood liking the VM+? What am I missing here?

And why are we surprised by this? FTLs around my way have been flooded with the AM+ for yearssss.

because occasionally they wear things to death. it's like having a favorite song and z100 starts playing it

hey guys. Can I get your advice on something. I bought my first VM 1.0 back in July 1st last year. They've now worn through the sole and cracked the midfoot airbag. Seriously, what is the lifespan of these shoes?? I wear these once a week and rotate with the other 7 or so pairs of VMs in my collection and I walk for maybe 60 minutes over 2 walks with my dog and the sole is already worn through. The uppers are still brand new. Is it me or do these things wear really fast??
I've sent an email to NDC to see what their response is, but as users yourselves, I thought that these shoes would be good for a t least a couple of years!!

hey guys. Can I get your advice on something. I bought my first VM 1.0 back in July 1st last year. They've now worn through the sole and cracked the midfoot airbag. Seriously, what is the lifespan of these shoes?? I wear these once a week and rotate with the other 7 or so pairs of VMs in my collection and I walk for maybe 60 minutes over 2 walks with my dog and the sole is already worn through. The uppers are still brand new. Is it me or do these things wear really fast??
I've sent an email to NDC to see what their response is, but as users yourselves, I thought that these shoes would be good for a t least a couple of years!!

I don’t mean to offend but are you a heavier guy? Bc the only person I personally know that has issues with his vapormax was my coworker who’s like 350

Different use-case, but I've worn my triple blacks at least 5x a week (every day to work, and a weekend here and there) since they released (July 2017). Still going strong without any unordinary wear.

yeah, none of my pairs have any issues and I have around 10 different. My og's I have worn the most and they feel great

dude you can literally get a full refund(in the form of a nike.com voucher) for every one of your cracked pairs just send them in via warranty claim. craftmainship issues are good for 2 years as long as the shoe isnt worn down.
https://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/eclaim_agree_terms/country_abrev/us/rma_type/Rm9vdHdlYXI=/

Looks like the Acrnm Moc 2's are also dropping in an all grey CW (this is taken from their latest lookbook)
thats what i need. i couldnt pull off the look of the white ones so i sold em back and the grey/red's were too hard to get. Hopefully i can score on those.

It's likely one of the few rare cases of a bad pair. I have a pair that's gone through miles of running and walking, and it's holding up perfectly fine, so the lifespan can go on for a long time. Otherwise, this thread would be full of complaints from us. :wink:

You can definitely put in a defective claim, and they can give you a voucher like someone else mentioned earlier.

Back
Top Bottom