Nike Air VaporMax

Not bad. Real clean for the summer. Just don’t know about the air bubble yellowing.

Attachments

• C3F18DBB-C5D2-401A-A3C3-E98FCE414C0C.jpeg
    C3F18DBB-C5D2-401A-A3C3-E98FCE414C0C.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 12
After a ton of delays and nonsense from stock x, black/volt acr vapormax are coming in tomorrow. Only I’ll be out of town till thurs. :frown:

After a ton of delays and nonsense from stock x, black/volt acr vapormax are coming in tomorrow. Only I’ll be out of town till thurs. :frown:

I just looked up what the prices were on StockX after seeing your post, and they are not bad. Hopefully this is an indication for easy retail cop.

Bought my first pair of VM which were the 2.0 from finish line. I got them in the mail today, while I tried them on I noticed that they look very long toward the fore foot. I was comparing them with my VM 1.0 that I bought from FTA store. I have to say that the VM 1.0 looks much sleeker on foot compared to the 2.0. I prefer the bigger swoosh. I ended up returning the 2.0 today on the hunt for a pair of VM 1.0 OG. As comfort goes with the 1.0 I ran 4 miles on them so for and every time I wear them they feel more comfortable. Def feeling the vapormax 1.0.

Reactions: ARK
Sheeesh it’s been weeks since you pulled the trigger on those. What happened?
The seller apparently flaked. Then they found another pair. (That took a week but glad the price of 265 was honored). Then it was supposed to ship out of Tempe early last week. Didn’t print the label til the 11th - but all good, scheduled to arrive on the 13th. Then I wake up on the 12th and it says rescheduled for the 18th! I call ups and email Stockx, each party blames the other. They held the item in Az until early this morning which makes no sense and it just touched down in NJ today. Will come tomorrow. I don’t get it. I ordered something on Thursday from StockX and it arrived today. Wtf?

The seller apparently flaked. Then they found another pair. (That took a week but glad the price of 265 was honored). Then it was supposed to ship out of Tempe early last week. Didn’t print the label til the 11th - but all good, scheduled to arrive on the 13th. Then I wake up on the 12th and it says rescheduled for the 18th! I call ups and email Stockx, each party blames the other. They held the item in Az until early this morning which makes no sense and it just touched down in NJ today. Will come tomorrow. I don’t get it. I ordered something on Thursday from StockX and it arrived today. Wtf?
can’t believe they actually found u another pair! They just cancelled my orders when the sellers flaked... hope you finally get them.

Back
Top Bottom