Nike Air VaporMax

Do the vapormax utility run’s feel warm in the colder months?

I ask because I purchased a pair, wore them the other day and my feet were sweating bullets!

7403768C-B353-47CD-B11A-8073C652998A.jpeg A74CC925-6530-4904-A9AD-7A2EFD1CB057.jpeg Hey everyone I'm new to the whole Vapormax line.. So I'm trying to decide on another pair I've only owned one pair and it was the originals... So I'm gonna either grab a pair of Vapormax Moc multicolor or a pair of Vapormax 2 flyknit multis.. Any suggestions!?? What's that Moc system like?? Thanks
For me, the band on the V1 mocs causes foot fatigue after extended wear.

Did all the CPFM people left yet? Going back to lurking this peaceful thread...

I’m hearing the Vapormax Plus are the best of the VM. Is this what the majority believe?

In terms of comfort? It's second to the Utility/ Run Utility, but better comfort than the non cushlon Vapormax'es. Nike is still supporting this 2018 VMplus model well into 2019 unlike the Utility/ Run Utility, so that's cool.

You crazy....these look straight up like women shoes. All the bedazzling and colors. Your crazy AF. I was going flip but I was also going for my girl size because she said they were CUTE lmao.....and she'd look cute in em. Stop playing with me.

Dudes see more than neutrals with one colour on a shoe and immediately start yelling about how manly they are while beating their chests lmao

Back
Top Bottom