Nike Air VaporMax

These Niners vapormax came last week, my first vapormax.... hope they are as comfortable as they look.... can't wait to rock em
20190515_164616.jpg

Attachments

• 20190515_164616.jpg
    20190515_164616.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 4
These Niners vapormax came last week, my first vapormax....
For me, the comfort of the 2019 is nonexistent.
I mean they aren't even a little comofortable.

If they were on my feet and I didn't know they were Vapormax, I'd guess that they were Payless Brand.
Comfort is absolutely terrible.
Put it like this, I ordered the 2019's with the Red/Orange split sole, for work............and I haven't left the house in them.
Put them on (not even both shoes just the left) one morning on the way to work, and put them right back in the box, and I haven't thought about them for 3 weeks.

I think, I will wear them tomorrow and see if I was mistaken.
I hope I"m wrong:smh::smh:

For me, the comfort of the 2019 is nonexistent.
I mean they aren't even a little comofortable.

If they were on my feet and I didn't know they were Vapormax, I'd guess that they were Payless Brand.
Comfort is absolutely terrible.
Put it like this, I ordered the 2019's with the Red/Orange split sole, for work............and I haven't left the house in them.
Put them on (not even both shoes just the left) one morning on the way to work, and put them right back in the box, and I haven't thought about them for 3 weeks.

I think, I will wear them tomorrow and see if I was mistaken.
I hope I"m wrong:smh::smh:

Dude U didn’t try both shoes on, at the same time? And your complaining about comfort? U literally tried on one shoe :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Of course they would be uncomfortable :rofl::rofl:

One shoe bro one effing shoe lol

VM 2019 feel like all the past VMs... Your straight tripping with your “one foot review”
:sick::sick::sick:

Dude U didn’t try both shoes on, at the same time? And your complaining about comfort? U literally tried on one shoe :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Of course they would be uncomfortable :rofl::rofl:

One shoe bro one effing shoe lol

VM 2019 feel like all the past VMs... Your straight tripping with your “one foot review”
:sick::sick::sick:
I really don't think I am.
I wear Vapormax everyday.
It's the only shoe I work in, and recently I bought a 270 that I wear on rainy days but. the minute I put that thing on my foot, the comfort of the flyknit was gone.
You don't have to spend time in a shoe to put one on and lace it up and realize "this aint it"

Either way, I'm going to smack thse other ones for at least 10hours, but in NO WAY is it similar to the past 1.0 or 2.0, it may be similar to OTHER models of those mashups but the1.0. 2.0 and 3.0 are HEAPS AND BOUNDS better than this UmbreallA material *** shoe. BIG BIG BIG difference was noticed RIGHT AWAY.

I'm not exaggerating at all:rofl:
I may be overstating how "uncomfortable" they are in General, but for you to compare them and say they are all the same, come on Bro, don't do that.......you know that isn't true.

Hold on a-friend a-friend , I’m hoping around on one shoe right now lol

All the same, as in the same VM air unit and that’s what your foot stands on lol

Mambalorian Mambalorian return them both and get that Shock Red with the white sole, the Volt with white sole or for Summer, the all white joints.

Spring and Summer are here, you chose the Winter Colors.

If anybody knows where I could scoop a pair of the All Volt 2.0 in a sz13, please plug me...I stepped on a Thumbtack Today, I literally listened to all the Air Escape from my Sole, let me just tell you, that’s a horrible feeling.

It’s felt like that one time where I parked in the street and I pulled to close to the curb and could hear the concrete eating up the Face of my rim....I wanted to cry.

My brother in law told me that I could send them back to NIKE for a full credit. This, this brings me some hope.

Reactions: ARK
If anybody knows where I could scoop a pair of the All Volt 2.0 in a sz13, please plug me...I stepped on a Thumbtack Today, I literally listened to all the Air Escape from my Sole, let me just tell you, that’s a horrible feeling.

It’s felt like that one time where I parked in the street and I pulled to close to the curb and could hear the concrete eating up the Face of my rim....I wanted to cry.

My brother in law told me that I could send them back to NIKE for a full credit. This, this brings me some hope.

Yes! You can return them for credit. My guy returned them to Niketown Seattle and they offered him a gift card or equal value replacement. He took the replacement since it happened while downtown and he needed a pair of shoes to walk in

Back
Top Bottom