Nike Air VaporMax

Don't recall that conversation, but I did recently sell for the first time on stockX. Twelve pairs in 24 hours, had never worn any of them aside from an initial try-on inside the house. Put about $1,800 (after fees) in an account.

Feels good man.

Don't recall that conversation, but I did recently sell for the first time on stockX. Twelve pairs in 24 hours, had never worn any of them aside from an initial try-on inside the house. Put about $1,800 (after fees) in an account.

Feels good man.

Damn, that's legit! That's the feeling of your unwelcomed stress going to someone else. :lol:

20190615221900.png

Monstrosity.

I need an all white shoe for summer. I have a 20% off code to use for Nike and I notice they have the triple white Vampromax plus back in stock.

Going to buy platinum white vapormax 3, triple white 720, and the white vapormax plus.

Buying 3. 1 shall remain.

Might throw the multi vapormax 3 in the cart too.

I made a promise..

So I told myself that I'd keep the black and pure platinum Vapormax 3s and get the multicolor Vapormax 3s on "day one"... that is certainly not the case anymore.

Some of the regulars will know what I'm talking about. You guys remember when I went on that vacation in 2017 and had some sort of epiphany/realization and sliced my collection in half and we had that great discussion? Then after 3 months of that, I found my *** back in the hole again buying shoes? Then I was like, "the Vapormax 3s are nice as hell; just wait for the right colors and they're gonna be so dope." Well... something hit me again. At the moment, I'm not feelin' the multicolor Vapormax 3s. I'll need to see them in person... then I REALLY have to think about it.

Pages 282, 283 and 284 = the greatest pages of this thread EVER.

Since you have cut back, which Nikes will forever be Staples in your rotation?

Also how do you like the vapormax flyknit 3 compared to the previous models?

I need some help cleaning up this mess. I was at a Family Reunion today and I decided to wear my Pure Platnium 3.0 and a cousin wasn’t paying attention to where he was waking and backed right into my shoes. I looked down and there is a noticeable brown stain on the left corner of my right shoes. You can spot it a mile away smh.

He apologized, but the damage was done. I am pissed as hell. What’s the best way to clean these off? Thanks in advance!

Evidence:
836BA645-9B68-4EDB-BE3C-5EEA31F0AB0F.jpeg 0ADECA98-0867-4A6D-A2AD-1FD026427F9A.jpeg 5411E4A7-4DC4-4C35-BD89-5216802EA6A1.jpeg

I need some help cleaning up this mess. I was at a Family Reunion today and I decided to wear my Pure Platnium 3.0 and a cousin wasn’t paying attention to where he was waking and backed right into my shoes. I looked down and there is a noticeable brown stain on the left corner of my right shoes. You can spot it a mile away smh.

He apologized, but the damage was done. I am pissed as hell. What’s the best way to clean these off? Thanks in advance!

Evidence:
836BA645-9B68-4EDB-BE3C-5EEA31F0AB0F.jpeg 0ADECA98-0867-4A6D-A2AD-1FD026427F9A.jpeg 5411E4A7-4DC4-4C35-BD89-5216802EA6A1.jpeg

Soap and water?

Evidence:

Several steps. Dust it off first. Light dusting to get what particles you can remove off. Try then running water along the grain of the Flyknit. Last yeah soap and water. Be very gentle on the Flyknit material as it will pull out small threads. Have to be gentle. Don’t use a brush. Apply soap and use one motion in direction of the Flyknit again. Flush with water and repeat. Probably should take your insole out first.

New to VM.. Lookin to cop VM 2 Multicolor on a good price. Could anyone recommend sizing? TTS? Half Size Up?

Unless you have very wide feet...both sizes will "fit," it just comes down to preference. TTS will give you a 1:1 snug fit. Half size up will give your toes a little extra wiggle room and not be so tight on your midfoot.

New to VM.. Lookin to cop VM 2 Multicolor on a good price. Could anyone recommend sizing? TTS? Half Size Up?

Don’t listen to those guys. My sizing expertise allows for the utmost comfort for your feet to gingerly wear any shoe you might want. For the Vapormax, to supply you with extra comfort, I would go up a half size. Because let’s be honest you probably don’t know what your true size is just like I don’t. But Nike running shoes run smaller so hey take it from a pro. As long as you have a thumbs width of room in front of that big hairy ingrown toenail toe then you should be good.

Evidence:
Don’t even get them wet.
Just grab and old white sock and rub it off.
Get an old toothbrush soft bristle and brush the remaining dirt up to the surface.
Grab white sock and brush it off.
Will come right out.
I treated mine with Neverwet before wear but I just came off a 10mile day. 27k steps with 29 floors of stairs climbed and I had a couple of scuff marks from the lot, good as new now......

Reactions: ARK
Now with that being said, 3.0 is money.
Everywhere they could have improved they did.
That hard toe cap(even harder than the 2.0) helps.
That ankle support they added is HUGE HUGE HUGE on supporting the foot on step ups and downs.

The knit is on a whole different level.
In pictures it might not be as sexy as the 1’s and 2’s but it is way more snug and seems just as breezy.

I was so impressed by Noon I wanted to send my girl to the mall for a double up(just picked up the Platinums yesterday)

I ended up changing course since I feel most of these will hit discount and had her pick up the ones with the Volt sole and Crimson heel tan instead.

I made a big mistake not tripling up on the all Volt 2.0 so if they release an all Volt( I know they won’t) on these I’m throwing 1k at the Volts, at least. I won’t be caught slipping this time around.

Since you have cut back, which Nikes will forever be Staples in your rotation?

Also how do you like the vapormax flyknit 3 compared to the previous models?

The Vapormax 3s are sturdier with the upper, IMO. The Vapormax 1s and 2s have a little more stretch, which I also like. So in terms of what kind of support I'd like, it's kind of hard for me to say. What I (along with the majority of us here) will say is that the original Vapormax 1 is still the best version of the Vapormax to date in terms of overall aesthetics. My favorite colorway is the Pure Platinum color; it goes with everything for me.

Leading into my specific staples, it was the Flyknit Trainer in the black/white colorway, but the comfort doesn't compare to the Vapormax in my opinion, so the time has come and those will be leaving the collection soon. The Vapormax 1 in the Pure Platinum color is currently at #1 of my all-time favorites list to the point that I have 3 pairs (including the one I'm wearing). Well... 4, but that one's gotten 300-350 miles of combined running mileage and walking mileage (70% to 30% ratio) and my socks are too thick for them since those are my true size. I have two black Vapormaxes that are still in boxes that I just have to get myself to break out. Other than those shoes, my current rotation that I feel will remain heavily in until they're ready to go are two of the Presto Reacts and the Air Max 270s.

It's hard to trim it down at the moment, but I'm looking to go from 30-something pairs to 20 and then even less at maybe 10-15 pairs: some "everyday" pairs, some "fancy" pairs, and the go-to workout shoes (indoor training, outdoor training, basketball, running, and outdoors/hiking).

I'm going through an extensive declutter process that'll take me some time, but ****... I just wanna be where I was back in the summer of 2017 in terms of having a calmer and peaceful mindset.

ARK ARK :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You go up afull sz though :wow:

Yeah I have to. The 12 was too snug and the benefit of a 12.5 wasn’t worth the hardship of trying to find that size at retail. Nike running shoes just hit me smaller than some of the retros. 13 it is. They fit me fine too. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom