Nike Air VaporMax

Picked these up at the Nike outlet for 50% off...

IMG_20190622_130222.jpg

I wouldn’t know, still haven’t copped a 3.0

Waiting for IDs
When can we expect those?
Not that they will give us a Complete Grey on ID but any monotone option at this point is all I can ask for.

So tired of the base being one color with the lines being another.
Everything is two-tone except the Triple Black and Triple White.
Even the Platinum is a two-tone.

Those Grey up there with the Volt bottom would be fire if the didn't have the volt twined throughout

In Chicago I love the Nordstrom here.. this ice color gives me the feels....

The purples are price matched btw $160

56A72BDB-4872-4FFD-8F9D-B25769AB38A5.jpeg
I paid retail for those not long ago.
You always find the deals.

Color is Pretty. I wanted the Mints that the Women have but the "Ice" was a nice consolation.

art, man.

Before Virgil, the only sneakers that had zip ties were at garage sales and thrift stores :lol:

Reactions: ARK
scooped a pair of 7/10 vapormaxes from plato's, thinking about recoloring the sole

I see from youtubers online that they prefer to do a dye with their paint, do yall think its needed for this shoe? Or is it just a longevity thing?

I’ve broken in my new daily’s and they are solid. They do feel a bit more snug than the knits. Got them wet and didn’t feel any water penetration. They seem extra squeaky tho....

Hated the 2019 at first but now I don’t mind...
398E0BC2-F159-4621-ACD3-20887926AAF7.jpeg

Which colorway are those? Also, are they not good for wide footers? Lol

Shoo shoo gwizzle gwizzle McNizzle. We wear properly sized shoes in here.
:rofl:

Side note: ALNotSure ALNotSure did you take a picture of them when you were on a swing? You seem awfully high up. >D

I was in a swing and I pulled my feet back why it looks weird.

This week has been insane with work. Good stuff but took my kid to the park and almost swung into the lake I’m so tired lol

Which colorway are those? Also, are they not good for wide footers? Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sneake...e-vapormax-2019-olive-green-release-info/amp/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom