Nike Air VaporMax

I'm in the minority here but I'm really feeling these after seeing better photos of the design. The darker colorways look really good with the contrasting knit and marbling, both of which I like.

What I don't like is the $220 price point lol, but I'm still in for multiple pairs over time.

When I saw the price of YZY 950 Moonrock Pirates price was $220, I knew right away all the Premieres from every Company that dropped going forward would have that $220 range.

Remember when Jordan’s were under $100?

jadaconfused.jpeg

When I saw the price of YZY 950 Moonrock Pirates price was $220, I knew right away all the Premieres from every Company that dropped going forward would have that $220 range.

Remember when Jordan’s were under $100?
Yeah and gas as less than $1.00 a gallon..

I’m going to get them, out of curiosity alone. Don’t @ me lol

seems a ton of it is recycled

Last edited:
I might be in on a pair, too, like with the more neutral colors like the black pair or the grey with blue.

I was in, but $220 is too much and they know it.

Profit margins through the roof on all Nike's new "trash" sneakers.
*****sorry no spoiler, NT MOBILE is not light work*****
Business must be good right now too because the 3.0 has been on the shelves nearing 2years, unemployment is up and the Zombie Apocalypse slash Plandemic is peak and joints are still $200 for the first 3 listings on 4 different major retailers.
I’m going to get my 1st pair of 2020’s on the House though. My Red Orbits that I’ve been mowing the lawn in caught a blown bubble(joints are definitely almost 3years old and have at least 300 hours on them, but I caught a double up from NIKE about 2 months ago. Gonnna use that receipt for the busted joints and charge it to NIKE. **** them and SNKRS. Gave me a raffle Win on the one shoe with no hope of hitting my rotation,.

Look at this **** man
112FBE3D-DCFA-4423-8184-8FB0D553B7C0.jpeg

FBA260F8-0FAF-4A3B-9ECC-750AD5893BBB.jpeg

66D9AD95-4E93-4A7F-9671-64579CF9C2F6.jpeg

32C3C36D-A963-42DB-9CF0-F14D24ADC8B6.jpeg

I’m feeling the 2020s A LOT but tf is up with the $220 price point? And these new smoke greys are listed at $250 FOR WHAT??

They are made of mostly recycled Instead of new material so my head makes me think they should be cheaper right :lol::lol::lol:

I don't hate the new model but I'm not buying unless they drop an all grey or all black colorway. Otherwise I'm straight.

These Smoke Greys on SNKRS' calendar looks a little different, but why are they $30 more? I honestly like em...
air-vapormax-2020-flyknit-smoke-grey-release-date.jpg

these might be the USA Olympic shoes. The top view shows “USA” on that lacing system on the tongue. It also looks like they are using space hippie sole materials on the rear heel portion of these VM’s. Which is probably why they are $30 more

EDIT: read the info on sneakernews and the heel uses crater foam which is why they are $30 more.

C5F78827-EB92-4AB6-A766-29CD7DE8B937.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom