Nike Air VaporMax

The red is way more infrared than pure red...if you want me to compare it to another shoe, I'd be happy to.
IMG_8937.JPG

Sorry for my late post as I've gone heavily inactive lately, but take it from someone who's personally worked at Nike before and walked through a similar situation once before: it's best not to publicize where you work at, what you're offering (I would emphasize this heavily), and throwing out the fact that you are looking to buy items from a competitor. Nike has LP (loss prevention) lurking around everywhere, and although you buying a competitor's brand may be frowned upon at the least, I have to cosign the others and say that they can flip the switch on you relatively fast, especially when it comes to loyalty. Unfortunately, revealing where you work with some key details you just mentioned narrows everything down for them regarding their search, especially if they can connect the dots with social media details. I could be wrong about this though, but it's always best to be safe about it, you know?

Not trying to tell you what to do and what not to do; however, I just want to look out for you (hence the ellipses in the quote box). You are free to do what you wish to do. Not to forget that I'll also be on the look-out for the Clots for your size as well.
Fair enough man, personally didn't know it was that serious. I understand brand loyalty and all that I just didn't know it was on that level. Appreciate the advice and I'll definitely take it all with a grain of salt of course but glad to know a view from somebody with a similar background. Appreciate the look-out on the Clots as well, much respect.

Back
Top Bottom