Nike Air VaporMax

i looked back at my top five post weeks ago.

i was smoking rocks. my apologies...

oreo
clot
triple black/NL triple black (either or)
AMD iD
blue orbit or MC iD

cool grey NL just outside top 5, olive as well

IMG_3387.JPG

These came in today from StockX.

There’s nothing unique or collectible about that box. If your gonna wear em Just check your weave, check the bubbles and toss the box. You can’t wear it and it just adds clutter.

I'm still going to wear them and don't really care for the box. Just had to let them know. Even on goat they let you know the box is damaged and it shows in the price.

Maybe it's just the angle but that ankle collar comes up awfully sharp/high on that right foot. Looks weird as hell.

Anyone get clot shipping? I wonder if theyll cancel me since i opened a dispute on the popped iar bubble i got on first release

image.jpeg
Maria Sharapova wearing triple blacks during her Nike launch event in SoHo on Friday. Loved her all-black outfit from last night's match.

Last edited:
looks like the USAs are starting to come in. these are from an ebay auction
s-l400 (1).jpg
s-l400 (2).jpg
s-l400 (3).jpg
s-l400.jpg

Attachments

• s-l400 (4).jpg
    s-l400 (4).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l400 (5).jpg
    s-l400 (5).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l400 (6).jpg
    s-l400 (6).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 19
Whats the big difference between men and woman's sizes? Cant find my size in men's but they're available in woman's.

Anyone get clot shipping? I wonder if theyll cancel me since i opened a dispute on the popped iar bubble i got on first release

jayheazy jayheazy I still have not received any tracking yet. Website says it can take up to 3 business days to ship. During the initial release how quickly did you get shipping notification?

Back
Top Bottom