Nike Air VaporMax

AD572E5D-490B-492C-88D5-BB7856506CDC.png
Awful lol
Exactly. Stop trying to be cute and come with a hot cw. It’s almost harder to come with some trash than to make something nice. Nike gets me heated sometimes lol.

Wierd got my acr in from stockx with no stocks hangtag on them. Lucky there isn't any issues with them. Can only imagine how that convo would go with their stellar CS

Is it just me or do the Vapormax's develop a weird looking shape once they're worn in?
Maybe it's me overthinking, but the left shoe looks dope while the right one looks horrendous

Is it just me or do the Vapormax's develop a weird looking shape once they're worn in?
Maybe it's me overthinking, but the left shoe looks dope while the right one looks horrendous

It's weird that it's consistent but I would assume with heavy wear, the flyknit would form to your foot. I noticed this in my Asphalt 1.0 pair that i've run in.

It's weird that it's consistent but I would assume with heavy wear, the flyknit would form to your foot. I noticed this in my Asphalt 1.0 pair that i've run in.
You're right, that's exactly what happened. My right foot, for whatever reason, is slimmer than my left and I guess that must've changed the appearance.
Both shoes look great when I'm placing pressure on them, but as soon as I lift them, they kind of scrunch up and the right one looks not-so-great anymore.

You're right, that's exactly what happened. My right foot, for whatever reason, is slimmer than my left and I guess that must've changed the appearance.
Both shoes look great when I'm placing pressure on them, but as soon as I lift them, they kind of scrunch up and the right one looks not-so-great anymore.

Pic?

Anyone wearing the vapirmax 97 SB? Not seeing it in the thread.

They dont come out till next Saturday. Speaking of SB vapormax 97s, speaking of SB vapormax97s how do you guys see them selling? Thinking of grabbing them now for about $30 over retail. With all the Kobes coming out and the Shadows, it would be one less pair to worry about next week.

i wanna try the 97VM but i get what u mean. I think having an exaggerated tongue of the OW or the busy pattern of the ACRNM tends to bring your eyes away from it. if they drop a triple black mo2 i may cop

Back
Top Bottom