Nike Air VaporMax

I'm kinda hoping they stop using the "marble" texture/pattern on the heal and toe soon. I realize it's a characteristic of the recycled/sustainability aspect they are trying to showcase. Just hope to see it without the marble in the future.

Last edited:
Y’all probably think this is blasphemous... but I’ve been wearing these indoors today since is 32 degrees and snowing outside :frown:

EE48F127-9B9F-4509-B14C-0CF632519311.jpeg

Colorado weather is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

Went for a wedding last summer. It was at least 80 degrees that day. Within the span of two hours it was sunny, it rained, and it hailed. Interesting to say the least.

Colorado weather is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

Went for a wedding last summer. It was at least 80 degrees that day. Within the span of two hours it was sunny, it rained, and it hailed. Interesting to say the least.

That’s normal for Indiana.

Side note: I’m glad I kept these. Nike, if you’re listening, this is the only version of “laceless” I will accept on a Vapormax.

IMG_1849.jpeg
IMG_1850.jpeg

Y’all probably think this is blasphemous... but I’ve been wearing these indoors today since is 32 degrees and snowing outside :frown:

EE48F127-9B9F-4509-B14C-0CF632519311.jpeg
Those LR soles on Flyknits are a match made in heaven. Were those VM uppers ID's?

Really ruined this model for me. Loved the 1.0 the knit the size of the bubbles to this whack **** with little bubbles but good knit, anything is better than the 3.0

just wish the air units were bigger

That’s normal for Indiana.

Side note: I’m glad I kept these. Nike, if you’re listening, this is the only version of “laceless” I will accept on a Vapormax.

IMG_1849.jpeg
IMG_1850.jpeg
I just picked up the women's black version with purple/blue lacing. Need to try and find another pair for putting away!

Via Nike⁠ SNKRS:
https://snkrs.app.link/oSUCJoUMJ9

Full restock of men’s platinum tonight. I guess they figure it’s the only one that sold let’s try to sell more. Smdh.

This is why I love Nike’s return policy (now extended).
Couldn’t get a 12.5 upon release so went with a 13. There’s no heel slip and only a little bit of room at the front, but a 12.5 might be the perfect glove fit. Time to find out.

Last edited:
Great colorway. Pager ruins it.
Had the snakeskins close by you can see it’s more grey than a pure black.
Shout out the UPS driver for actually caring and putting in plastic.

My *** outside cause I have a new *** inside lol.

A56E8B3F-AE03-4B7C-AC8F-CCA417569D64.jpeg
C0603115-D81D-41B6-80B0-41C39B93EC7A.jpeg
EC09F91B-CB32-47B2-B9DF-09F6097FDBC3.jpeg

Treat them well, they treat you well.

Those black(ish) 2020s look good. Doesn't look like there's any green hits like there are in the NDC pics?

Back
Top Bottom