Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

You guys havn't been paying attention at all to the whole Yeezybay situation, I see.
I've paid attention, i just highly doubt the 1000 orders they are going to receive immediately will ALL come out looking so on point, mistakes will be made, youtube videos will be posted, something will cuz a stir, highly doubt they will be able to churn out so many pair without a hiccup..

I've paid attention, i just highly doubt the 1000 orders they are going to receive immediately will ALL come out looking so on point, mistakes will be made, youtube videos will be posted, something will cuz a stir, highly doubt they will be able to churn out so many pair without a hiccup..

That's why I said you weren't paying attention. They are being made to order and aren't all releasing "immediately". Not saying there won't be errors, just that you are clearly not aware of how they were making these.

That's why I said you weren't paying attention. They are being made to order and aren't all releasing "immediately". Not saying there won't be errors, just that you are clearly not aware of how they were making these.
What difference does it whether they are made to order or they just start making them now? LOL that's bad logic, I didn't say HOW they were releasing them, just that all of the pairs coming out of their warehouse won't look as good as what we have seen so far.. I never mentioned time frame. When they get their 1000 orders immediately, that's 1000 pairs "made to order" 

They have been takin orders for a while ...so when u make an order they give a date when ur pair will be made ... Something like nikeID...
Basically they make ur pair when u order ... I dont think they are workin with a stock since the shoe is handmade ..

What difference does it whether they are made to order or they just start making them now? LOL that's bad logic, I didn't say HOW they were releasing them, just that all of the pairs coming out of their warehouse won't look as good as what we have seen so far.. I never mentioned time frame. When they get their 1000 orders immediately, that's 1000 pairs "made to order" 
I think you're missing the point. From what I gather, they are building them one-by-one in a slower and more meticulous process, as opposed to something factory made. They might get 1000 orders immediately, but it could take them months (or years?) to fulfill them all. Hopefully, they will have flaws that can be used to identify them from the real pairs (I see one in the above photos -- the II on the back of the lace lock is too deeply stamped), but since they aren't out en masse yet, it's kind of presumptuous on your part to make declarations when you don't have facts on the matter (because no one does right now).

What's up NikeTalk I purchased both versions of the Yeezy 2 and i would like you all to look at the pictures to tell me if they are legit. I purchased these from two different seller in the UK and both boxes had this little square on the end where the price normally is. I actually followed the guide in this thread to make sure they were legit. I took pictures of everything except the lace lock but the it has the roman numeral 2 on all of them. please comment if you think they are not real so i can get my money back through paypal. 
85005c5e_photo12.jpeg

Last edited:

There's no stock or warehouse. Made in a small shop, per order at a snail's pace.

All three are fake.

Last edited:
There's no stock or warehouse. Made in a small shop, per order at a snail's pace.
All three are fake.
I really hate how you can actually think these will come out anywhere near close to the pairs they've showned. I'm sure they are going try to rush the orders, a 1000 pair isn't easy to make at a snail pace + they keep getting more order everyday which just give more stress to get them finshed.

So why are ppl gettin all weird? Because the replicas might look like the shoe u paid thousands to get? And now other ppl might get or steal attention from u?
If thats the case then ure doin this for all the wrong reasons...
At the end they wont be legit so.. U can feel good about ur legit pair ...

Do you buy/save/camp for sneakers because u like em? Or do u buy em for the attention and approval of other ppl? Or just to feel
Superior?

Last edited:
^ Agreed. Who cares either way. If they have flaws, they have flaws. Flaws or not, they won't be the real Nike authorized sneakers, so whatever. Why the dire need to proclaim they will have flaws?

Who cares.

oh i don't care if the replicas come out perfect or flawed, i was just stating more than likely there will be pairs that people will end up saying BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

I'm not buying the authentics or replicas either way, was planning on getting the reps but decided against it

Hello i purchased both pairs of the yeezy 2 and i would like you all to look at them and tell me if they are legit. I purchased them from differnet sellers in the UK. I used this thread as a guide but i need to be sure. Thanks for the help.

First up the Platinum......the lace lock have the roman numerial two on the back, forgot to take the picture.

How do you upload pictures?
85005c5e_photo12.jpeg
Could you tell me how much you paid if these are legit? Would be good to see the UK market price.
the yeezybay pairs
Does the toebox look abit big or is it just me?

Here are the black and Solar Red Yezzy 2 i purchased as well. I just want to know if they are legit in your opinion. 

Teehee.

EDIT - Here they come.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...350?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d3b23e16

More than likely, these are the Yeezybay Yeezy 2's. Which look great. Seriously guys, anyone copping Yeezy 2's now, and want the authentic's is gonna be hard pressed to find legit pairs.
those must be stolen pics, the box has the red box tag that all euro pairs had.

or the shoe might be fake.. and they're using a fake box.

a clear giveaway is the roman numeral 2 on the lace locks.. yeezybay failed on that part.

My pair's "II" was barely even visible. With such a minor detail, ****** will have to ask for a pic of the back of the lacelock to validate legit pairs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom