Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

so are those taobao pairs posted earlier real or not ? I thought the roman numeral on the lacelocks were fine ?

They look perfect

Has anyone contacted that seller? Too be honest if those are fakes .. then he got the best fake out there. I'm tempted to contact the seller and see whats up.

guess you havent seen real yeezy's before.

its VERY easy to tell a fake if you have an authentic pair right next to it.
How often will that happen though?
Apparently his sold 25 pairs already at the quoted price of 1000RMB, which roughly equates to 200 dollars. Too good to be true if you ask me, however the comments from buyers are all positive. I don't know, still seems rather suspicious if you ask me.
if you buy from an agent, they take pictures of your shoes before shipping them out to you. If you feel like they aren't the same as the ones on the listing, you can have them return the shoes, for a small fee, of course. Still, better a small fee than eating the whole loss. Taobao is a very shady place, although there ARE legit sources/sellers (don't ask me who, people; I'm not a Taobao expert, nor am I suggesting you buy from Taobao).
Has anyone contacted that seller? Too be honest if those are fakes .. then he got the best fake out there. I'm tempted to contact the seller and see whats up.
If u do decide to go that route, don't be a fool and buy straight from the seller; use an agent (a quick google search will find you a bunch of 'em).
Legit? seems legit from what I know  non transulent sole carved scales toebox etc
Then clearly, you don't know diddly squat. Beyond reading the words in the beginning of the thread, you need to look at the pictures as well. After 1 second,

I could tell those were fakes, and I'm not by any means an "expert" on the Yeezy 2

Last edited:
Great comparison. But people still need to watch out on the scales. I've seen "Scale Fix" reviews on YouTube and people put rubbing alcohol on the scale and rub it in with a cotton ball to give it an ashy finish.

Can you help me tell if these yeezy 2s are authenic ?

Last edited:
From the looks of 99% of the videos, you can tell by the coloring of the insides and the scales. If you can really see the lines for the scale. Most of the time, they are fakes.

Looks like a new video was just posted and they just finished shipping their February reservations, onto their march reservations. If these were shipped ems then they're gonna be on the streets in about a week.

Back
Top Bottom