Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

some flaws have been spotted on the Yeezybay kicks

Lace lock size slightly off, should be thicker

Compared to authentic plats you can see

The Roman Numeral II looks engraved instead of stamped

I personally hate the lace locks on the Y2's and prefer the Y1 lace locks. Still on the hunt for a legit pair of solars and personally would rock them without the lace locks. If the lace locks are the only tell on yeezybays then I'm screwed on trying to find a legit pair in DS condition unless the YB's crease the same.

I noticed the minor flaws on the lace locks too but to me the overall shoes are amazingly done. These are probably the closest to the real deal we will ever get. Unless someone is willing to drop 2K+ just for some shoes.

Last edited:

is the pair in the pics urs?! or has anyone received a pair from yeezybay yet? thanks!

Also another difference to spot fakes is the that the fakes tag has a translucent border when it suppose to be all white.

That lace lock thickness comparison is from the early batch of "perfects" not the new custom made ones. I think that has been adressed. The stamping of the II however is a dead giveaway

Last edited:
Can you help me tell if these yeezy 2s are authenic ?

first 4 pics seem to be legit, not 100% sure though but that last pic clearly is a different pair. notice the setting its taken place in and also the lacetips are gold but the first pic which was taken on what appears to be a table has black lace tips.

What happened to YeezyBay?

Their Instagram went private and I haven't heard anything from them lately?

Last edited:
is the pair in the pics urs?! or has anyone received a pair from yeezybay yet? thanks!
Lace locks are different on plats and solars. That lace lock is spot on minus the difference in the roman numerals.... which I personally think you are TRYING to see as opposed to actually seeing...

keychain is a giveaway? i can buy one of those right now on instagram... 

also, what is shiny about these scales?

THANKS GUYS. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A DS PAIR OF YEEZY 2 SOLARS FOR A DECENT PRICE?! IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE. THEY'RE ALL FAKES.

one more legit check from me. im pretty sure this one is authentic, but i need others opinion. thank you

Back
Top Bottom