Nike Air Yeezy 2 Authentic/Fake Comparison

@guygreco, they're fake. Scales are wrong, box tag is off. CM should be lower case on box tag

I think these are the Yeezybays shipping out right now. Hopefully you guys can spot all the differences between these and legit pairs. 

The pair I posted is 100% legit.  It was my own personal pair that I got via Twitter RSVP from Nike.

The reason I posted it was I wanted to see if people could spot a legit pair under scrutiny.  Perception plays a big part when looking at whether a pair is real or not.  Most pairs posted are assumed to be fake and that skews perception.  I thought it was interesting that the only people that responded leaned towards fake and nobody thought they were real.  If people have trouble even spotting legit pairs, we're pretty much screwed when they improve the replicas even more.  

The pair I posted is 100% legit.  It was my own personal pair that I got via Twitter RSVP from Nike.

The reason I posted it was I wanted to see if people could spot a legit pair under scrutiny.  Perception plays a big part when looking at whether a pair is real or not.  Most pairs posted are assumed to be fake and that skews perception.  I thought it was interesting that the only people that responded leaned towards fake and nobody thought they were real.  If people have trouble even spotting legit pairs, we're pretty much screwed when they improve the replicas even more.  
you got a fake pair from twitter RSVP :O haha jk

Legit check - quick please!
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/516680/width/200/height/400[/IMG
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/516682/width/200/height/400

DONT BUY THE PERFECT REPLICAS FROM YEEZYBAY IT IS A SCAM!!!, they are charging 270 shipped for theirs and all other replica sites are just now getting the exact same pair as yeezybay! the other sites are charging 130$ for the exact same pair! it is all over the comments on the yeezybay replica vid above!

im pretty sure only yeezybay has these fakes , all the other sites still have scales with non ashy scales

Nope all you have to do is go on Youtube and search "My Perfect Air Yeezy 2" there is multiple videos from multiple sites with the exact same pairs as yeezybay for less than half the amount of $...Lol it was all a scam lmao!

i guess they just got their materials earlier lmao wow these will be everywhere now . 

Heck yea these will flood ebay and everywhere else in like 2 weeks! And then there also realeasing the perfect plats, supposedly with 3m woven in around the end of August!

The new "perfect replicas" are EXACTLY the same as the Yeezybays as pointed out above. There's another new video of them and the II is behind the lace locks and the scales are ashy.

didn't yeezybay try to pull this crap before also when they first started popping off? except the had that "wooden box" :lol: but soon every other fake dealer were putting out the same fake yeezys with the keychain as well :smh: damb yeezybay fake sneaker hustling

Back
Top Bottom